“Ok for the money.”

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Pessac
cheshire
“Ok for the money.”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

stayed here for one night, found the room very small, the bathroom was very tiny felt alittle claustropobic, the room however was clean and good value for money, there was a shopping area nearby so managed to get some food, on the whole would stay again if in the area,

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank CheshireDenise

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 August 2010

This is a budget hotel and for £30.00 a night for a one night stopover before getting the plane the next day everything was as we could have expected. The Receptionist was really pleasant and made us feel welcome and the room was clean and functional which is all we needed. We were next to the stairwell (no lift to my knowledge) which meant it was a bit noisy but it didn't interrupt our sleep and the surrounding area was quiet despite being next to a main road and on an industrial estate everything was calm after office hours. The room was nice and cool on arrival too thanks to the air con which was good as it wasn't stuffy and there was no need to sleep with the window open. The continental breakfast was fine with a decent choice.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family
1 Thank ctrembleau
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 27 May 2010

The internet was supposed to be free but when I got to the hotel there was no staff available to give me the password and the only internet available was paid. The next day after I came back from my tour at Bordeaux the staff had locked me out of the apartment because they didn't charged me eventhough I had a reservation for two days. They never called me or left me a note about that and they even had a chance to talk to me when I complained about the internet. Luckily it was not late, otherwise I would be out of the apartment because the staff is not available 24hs. Good luck if you make a reservation at this hotel (can you call a place that has no staff 24hs a hotel?). I didn't have the same luck.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Pessac hotels

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pessac
Campanile Bordeaux Sud Pessac
Ibis Bordeaux Pessac
#3 of 7 in Pessac
Ibis Budget Bordeaux Aeroport
Premiere Classe Bordeaux Ouest - Merignac Aeroport

Been to Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol

Property: Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol
Address: Zone Industrielle Bersol 2 7 rue Thomas Edison, 33600 Pessac, Bordeaux, France
Region: France > Nouvelle-Aquitaine > Gironde > Bordeaux > Pessac
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi )
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Pessac
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:1 star — Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol 1*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Premiere Classe Bordeaux Sud - Pessac Bersol