“Excellent sea food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Le Sans Souci

Le Sans Souci
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Benodet
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pecs, Hungary
“Excellent sea food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

Perfect sea foods, professional service, great atmosphere, beautiful seaview from the terrace and the restaurant.

2 Thank Prumeau

Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Glam!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 September 2013

Very child friendly, the glamorous shiny restaurant of Benodet but well worth a visit, great seafood dishes and the most amazing ice-cream deserts you have ever seen. A little expensive but it is after all right on the sea-front so you do get a stunning view of the bay with your meal.

Visited August 2013
Liverpool
“Very popular”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2013

Visited Le Sans Souci twice in early August during our recent holiday to Benodet.
The first time was for lunch when it was not overly busy. The staff were extremely friendly and accommodating sitting us at a window table with great views overlooking the beach. The menu was varied with daily specials. I had Moules and frites with a curry sauce, my husband had an omelette and my son a pizza. All 3 meals were delicious and at a price you would expect in a tourist area during peak season.
After such a nice experience we decided to eat there again of an evening for our anniversary the following week. We arrived at 7pm to find people queuing outside and the restaurant very full. That said the staff were constantly manning the door and clearing tables and we were very quickly seated. In fact the restaurant continued to be full for the duration of our meal with a constant queue at the door.
We opted to have a main and a dessert each and despite my efforts at ordering in French the waitress spoke perfect English. She was very friendly and helpful when I asked a number of questions about the menu and specials. The children's set menu was good value with my son choosing a pizza which was a very good size and well cooked as well as an ice cream dessert and soft drink.
My husband and I both opted for seafood which was very fresh and tasty and cooked to perfection however at €19 for my prawn skewers I think was very overpriced. Our desserts were equally as delicious and worth every calorie! The bill with drinks (including a bottle of wine) was just under €100 which was probably average for an evening meal in that area however a bit expensive if your eating out most nights during your holiday.
It is evident that the staff work well as team and all work extremely hard. Despite them being very busy they all have a lovely way about them and make you feel like nothing is too much trouble. Definitely somewhere I would recommend based on our two experiences.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank SLFLiverpool
Glasgow
“Meets most tastes”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

But not cheap. If you go on a special night, make sure you reserve. It does have great views. The service was average, and it is not that cheap, but it does meet most requirements if you are going with a party.

Visited August 2013
East Ayrshire, United Kingdom
“8 euro sundae!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

We arrived late on our first night and Le Sans souci looked popular, therefore we tried it. Food was good, reasonably priced and good variety. I thought the service was great and compared to some places we have eaten in the UK it was wonderful. Children saw a french family each order the biggest sundae I have ever seen and made us go back a second night. These 8 euro sundaes are not for the faint hearted! They taste great, but even our sweet toothed angels were defeated.

• Visited July 2013