“Relaxed with a glorious view”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Ty Skorn Creperie

Ty Skorn Creperie
Ranked #9 of 62 Restaurants in Cancale
Price range: US$5 - US$13
Cuisines: French, European
Good for: Local cuisine, Cheap Eats, Child-friendly, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Relaxed with a glorious view”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2013

This was my second visit yesterday 6/7/2013. I had previously visited Ty Skorn last year 2012. However yesterday I returned, Cancale itself looked completely different from when I was there last year, as the summer of 2012 it was raining.

Needless to say the welcome was a warm one, and my Galette was superb, the Chèvre Sorbet added another dimension to the dish, the Crepe was superb that I had for pudding, and the Cidre Doux was lovely.

All In all a superb experience, and this Creperie has to be the best in France.

• Visited July 2013

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“The wet breton summer with a taste of sunlight”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 January 2013

So, During the wet start of summer 2012 I had the oppertunity to visit Brittany :). Possibly my favourite region in france due to the mystical Celtic atmosphere the region has, and also due to the Food and Music oh and Cider.

So cutting a long story short, It was wet, windy and we were staying in Cancale for the night, we had only just been in Cancale for just over an hour and a half having had a long and rather wet, windy and dire journey down from Normandy and the site we were on before. Not that this mattered, as we decided to do what Brits seem to do well whilst abroad and head out for dinner and yes we headed down to the old port of Cancale.

And we looked at a few places to eat, but none of them came close to Ty-Skorn.

Well what a Meal. My Galette was superb, tasty and delicous with Goats Cheese, Tomatoes, Salad, Creme Freiche and Goats Cheese Sorbet. Odd but it tasted fabulous. On the menu this is down as (La Biquette). With this Galette I also had a fantastic Boulee of Cidre. Well I can't resist really?

Then it goes to being better.Not only was my meal fantastic but the backfround music was Finisterres by my Favourite Breton Musician. Dan Ar Braz. Well what a fantastic meal.

Oh and the pudding Crepe of Caramalised Apple with Chantilly was Fantastic.

• Visited July 2012
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Excellent place for apres-seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 September 2012

Cancale being so absolutely full of seafood restaurants, there is no where to go after dinner, so it was great to find this creperie. The ambience was great and the owner was fluent in English and very eager to help. The crepes were very good and the whiskies and wines certainly added to our well-being!

Visited September 2012
Harrogate, United Kingdom
“New owner iproves creperie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2012

We have eaten here several times and there has been a real improvement in the menu and food quality since anew owner took over in spring 2012. Excellent value.

• Visited August 2012