We LOVED the place! From French "residence" you usually expect being basic (if not spartan) and rather careless - but this hotel was as lovely as you can imagine:
- our One-Bedroom Apartment consisted of a spacious bedroom and living room with a sofa for our teenager and two separate bathrooms and even two balconies!
- both AC and heaters are present (in both rooms and both bathrooms!) and works
- before you come you get an e0mail from the hotel with an entrance code and other info and they offer you to rent bikes - which is a great idea!
- small kitchenette is _fully_ equiped including all sorts of friut de mer cutlery (needles, pins, oyster opener etc) and a dishwasher (no microwave, btw).
- bed and pillows are ideal
- staff speaks enough English and ready to speak French with those who are just trying :) - and very patiently
- there are 3 or 4 breakfast options - from just coffee and croissant to larger ones.
- private parking
- situated in a very quiet place
I will definitely recommend the hotel and Quiberon to my friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Residence Azur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.