You will feel welcome at this decidedly upscale hotel because of the graciousness of the owners and staff. Rooms are comfortable and the ones facing the water have delightful views. The food at the restaurant is excellent, though the service is spotty. There really isn't a nice, intimate spot to relax and have a drink other than a small salon and tables outside. The wireless internet is inadequate for the technology needy. Nevertheless, it is a perfect base to enjoy gracious accommodations and superior dining while exploring the Côte de Granit Rose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daube family and his crew welcome you to Manoir de Lan Kerellec: an exceptional site on the "Cote de Granit Rose", in a family house dating from the late nineteenth century with a unique charm and elegance. The "boat hull" frame opens like all the rooms of the hotel, on a landscape of Brittany composed of wild islands and color of a rare intensity. Scented with the spirit of the open sea, the gastronomic cuisine extends the invitation to the journey of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Hotel.de, Priceline, Odigeo and HRS so you can book your Manoir de Lan Kerellec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Trébeurden
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Brittany/Trebeurden, France