Stayed for a night in May, great big room with access to the garden, a lovely dinnerin the restaurant with panoramic view, cute french breakfast, very beautiful small garden, not far from the beach,wi-fi
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daube family and his crew welcome you to Manoir de Lan Kerellec: an exceptional site on the "Cote de Granit Rose", in a family house dating from the late nineteenth century with a unique charm and elegance. The "boat hull" frame opens like all the rooms of the hotel, on a landscape of Brittany composed of wild islands and color of a rare intensity. Scented with the spirit of the open sea, the gastronomic cuisine extends the invitation to the journey of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manoir de Lan Kerellec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Trébeurden
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Brittany/Trebeurden, France