We stayed one night in the Manoir on our way back from England to Switzerland. We liked the stay a lot: Very friendly and professional welcome at the reception, spacious and well decorated room overlooking the sea, good food, even though the 1star Michelin service had its weekly fermeture, several beautiful beaches within walking distance. The manoir is situated in an upper scale neighborhood. Unfortunately, Trebeurden is not the star village of Brittany (just to mention a scandalous ruin building in the central port and beach area), but this does not negatively influence the beauty of the Manoir.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Daube family and his crew welcome you to Manoir de Lan Kerellec: an exceptional site on the "Cote de Granit Rose", in a family house dating from the late nineteenth century with a unique charm and elegance. The "boat hull" frame opens like all the rooms of the hotel, on a landscape of Brittany composed of wild islands and color of a rare intensity. Scented with the spirit of the open sea, the gastronomic cuisine extends the invitation to the journey of the senses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Booking.com, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manoir de Lan Kerellec reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Trébeurden
- Manoir De Lan Kerellec Brittany/Trebeurden, France