“Deux Châteaux!”

Aerocom Montgolfiere
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in Onzain
More attraction details
Owner description: At dawn or at dusk, we lift near the most interesting castles of Loir-et-Cher (Chenonceau, Amboise, Chaumont-sur-Loire, Blois), depending on the seasons, at the time when the light is most beautiful. The lift takes place only if there are good weather conditions (no rain and wind at less than 20 km/h).Our activity lasts three hours : unpack and inflate the balloon, one hour flight, landing and return to the original lift site. If you desire, you may take part in the preparation of the balloon, which is always an exciting and surprising experience.At the landing, the passengers are always very happy; they are charmed by this wonderful escapade. As you embark thrilled by such a pleasant journey and because such happiness should never be celebrated alone, a flute glass of "Pétillant de Loire" and a certificate are presented by the pilot and his crew just to comfirm frienship
Reviewed 14 September 2013

With good weather, and the skill of the pilot we saw both Chaumount and Chenonceau. This was an afternoon flight. The champagne at the finish was a very nice touch. Très bon!

1  Thank Ian M
in 14 reviews
in 6 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed 25 August 2013

Simply perfect. I live in the area and heard they were the best of the many companies and this have always sent my guests there. But this my first flight in France and it was fabulous. Fédérico was professional, funny and very patient with my non french-speaking friends. I highly recommend aerocom and will continue to send my visitors to them

Reviewed 24 June 2013

I really enjoyed the experience: not only the filght (safe-feeling, smooth flight & landing, glorious views: eg. beautiful perspective on Chenonceau), but also the participation in putting on and off the baloon. Even considering my little French and his little English, Bruno made all the efforts to explain all aspects and the friendly attitude compensated a lot for a more coherent conversation :). I would highly recommend both company and pilot!
And the champaigne after the landing was a really nice touch!

1  Thank Andrutzu
Reviewed 19 June 2013

BE PREPARED FOR A ROUGH LANDING! (true to every balloon ride in this area)
If you have a bad back , do not try any of these rides! (you are basically horizontal when you land and you hit the ground a couple of times).
It takes about 3 hours, no restrooms (Activity is outdoors of course)
We came for the evening takeoff. All preparations were made via email. On the day itself we called them (you have to ) and found out that the takeoff position has changed, not very comfortable , but not a real problem. We arrived at the pick up spot and from there taken by jeeps to the takeoff area. It's fun to assemble the balloon and see it inflated. The ride itself is calm and quiet like nothing you have experienced (well, perhaps scuba diving) and is really really amazing. These guys are pros and very experienced, they take care of business.
Once in a lifetime fun ride!

2  Thank Ron P
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 April 2013

Taking a ride in a hot-air balloon has always been #1 on my bucket list... The flight was above and beyond my wildest dreams! I wasn't expecting it to be this amazing! We were only 5 people in the basket which felt like a private ride maybe it was because we flew offseason, I read another comment that said they were a lot more. We went early in the morning and saw the sunrise, it was so peaceful. We flew over Chateau Chenonceau and by that I mean got up close and personal with the castle. We were at eye level with the windows and hovered just above the river. Our pilot Frederico was really great! We saw a few other balloons in the sky but none of them got close to the castles like our pilot did, they just zoomed on by. I would highly recommend this company!

1  Thank caro0723