Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
US$112
View deal
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
2,251 results
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 November 2012

I got a serious flea attack during and after my 4 day stay at this hotel. I didn't realize what it was until I came back home and I kept getting more (flea) bites every day. I contacted Novotel via their website and was met with little understanding. They told me they'd checked the beds in the room I'd stayed in, and found nothing. Fleas are not always visible to the eye, and without blood/a host they don't live long. Therefore I did not find their response satisfactory.
It took me weeks to get rid of the fleas. After a while I suffered allergic reactions from the bites. I had to see the doctor several times because the situation got worse and worse. This was a terrible and really frustrating experience for me. There is no chance I could have got the fleas from anywhere else than the hotel bed/room, but the hotel management didn't believe me even though I sent them pictures of my infected skin. Fortunately I got a refund from the travel agency (Travellink) that covered my medical expenses++

The hotel is located outside the city center, but close to a metro station, so we managed to reach all the attractions we came to see.
The room was pretty average. We didn't get any fresh air into the room because the windows were impossible to open (they were constructed that way). The bathroom was ok except for the shower curtains which smelled badly of mold.

I would not recommend anyone to stay at this hotel, and I will never choose a Novotel again.

Date of stay: September 2012
4  Thank Lothani
Reviewed 16 November 2012

One of the highlights of our trip @ Paris was the stay here. We had a room with a view of eiffel tower. The room was very nice and very comfortable.Location was good too! The electric kettle in the room helped us to have a cup of tea whenever we felt like. I would love to stay here again.

Date of stay: November 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travah0lic
Novotelparisest, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Est, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your trust and your comment. I'm really pleased to read that you had a very nice stay with us, and you enjoyed the location of the hotel.

I look forward to welcoming you again to the Novotel Paris Est

Best ragards,

Reviewed 27 October 2012

The hotel was very nice. we were a little disappointed with the room but the manager straight away moved us to a better room and also gave us a suite for the final day, all complimentary. Breakfast was also given complimentary. We were so pleased with the service and kind hospitality. The location was fantastic as the metro was only a walk away. Food shops were also round the corner with a massive supermarket which we discovered on the final day. Overall opinion, Brilliant, would also stay again definately.

Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank musa786
Novotelparisest, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Est, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback, I am happy to read your satisfaction which will be shared with the team.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 11 October 2012

We spent three nights here & found the rooms to be comforts and clean. The breakfast included with our tour was good, with croissants, eggs, bacon,cold cuts and coffee. The staff in the lobby were very helpful and will point out the easiest routes to destinations like The Louvre and Eiffel Tower,
This hotel is at the far east end of the city, but the Gallieni metro station is just around the corner and it's about 25-35 minutes to the city center. Don't let the location turn you off, once you get the hang of he trains, you'll really appreciate the money you're saving.

Date of stay: October 2012
5  Thank Jose C
Novotelparisest, Directeur général at Novotel Paris Est, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2012

Dear Customer,

I would first of all like to thank you for having chosen Novotel Paris Est.

Positive feedback from satisfied clients is our greatest reward - thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you again at Novotel.

Best regards,

Reviewed 9 October 2012

This hotel was disappointing for me.
I went to Paris with my girlfriend to see Paris. We decided to use taxis instead of the metro near the hotel because we didn't know the area very well. It would have been cheaper to stay in the city because of the fares in and out of the city.

Our room was very comfortable. My girlfriend and I have stayed in Novotel's before so we weren't surprised that the toilet is in a separate room from the shower. We actually like that. The room was kept clean, the only problem was that there was only a 2 x 4 window in the corner by the desk. So the only view in the city we couldn't enjoy because the desk was in the way.

The service here was what really disappointed me. Our first night there we asked the front desk for recommendations on restaurants. The lady there gave me directions to a McDonald's! I asked her for french cuisine, she pointed behind me to the hotel's cafe. I asked for a place in Paris, she told me I could take a taxi to the city and it wouldn't be hard to find one since there are many choices. I finally gave up at that point, flagged a taxi and asked him.
The next day we went to get breakfast at 9. First we found out that breakfast was not included. After paying additional costs, we were rushed because they were closing in 10 minutes. We tried ordering breakfast the next day. After being directed 3 times on the phone, I was left with the phone ringing for 10 minutes before I gave up.

The maid service is very good but very pushy. Our first morning there, they woke me and my girlfriend up by walking into the room at 7. The next morning they started knocking on our door at 8 and at every half hour wanting to clean the room. The last morning, when I finally got breakfast to our room, they kept wanting the tray back even though we were still eating.

Date of stay: October 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Mark B

Dear customer,

Your stay in my hotel clearly did not meet your expectations and you have highlighted certain issues regarding the services that we provided.

Firstly, please allow me to say how sorry I am that we did not meet your expectations.
I consider such matters to be extremely important, your comments have therefore been shared with my team and together we are working on solving these issues so that our service will no longer disappoint in this area.