“Good hotel for the price”

Courtyard Paris Boulogne
New York City, New York
“Good hotel for the price”
Reviewed 18 May 2014

I just returned from my trip to France. Stayed at this hotel and have to say, it's a great hotel for the price (for Paris standards). Train station is just 2 blocks away so very easy to get in and out of central Paris quickly. Although the breakfast was pricey at the hotel, here were plenty of cafe/bars in the neighborhood to have a good breakfast.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Marcella202014
EmilieCBB92, Front Office Manager at Courtyard Paris Boulogne, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear Marcella202014,

I would like to thank for having taken the time to write this review.

Tripadvisor is a very important tool for future guests and it helps us detect areas where we could improve.

We hope to see you again soon whenever you are back in Paris!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (94)
  • Turkish first
Minneapolis, Minnesota
Reviewed 18 May 2014 via mobile

This is a reaffirmation of the good reviews already posted for this hotel... good location, safe neighborhood, plenty of nearby restaurants, grocery store, easy access to Paris centre (10-15 metro ride), small decent fitness facility (cardio equipment only), excellent service by the staff and the guy at the bar. He doesn't smile much but very kind once you strike a conversation ... mentioned Roland Garros was only 2km from the hotel! My wife and I arrived at the hotel early and we were very tired from the long flight from the US and a long walk (because we got lost). Raquel from the front desk checked us in early so we can rest and even upgraded our room. Internet was free that was on a slower connection (have to pay extra for faster connection). What was odd is a security guard every night... not sure if that is common in Paris or for just that hotel but I never felt the place was unsafe. At any rate, my stay at the hotel was very pleasant indeed. If you're staying at this hotel check out the Sushi place next door ... try the Sancere wine with Sushi!

Merci Courtyard by Marriott, merci beaucoup mademoiselle Racquel!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank d n z
Dear d n z,

I feel very blessed to be working in such a great hotel! It makes me really proud to be working with the team that helped you so well and who has made your stay wonderful.
I am aware they are a wonderful asset to our hotel and I will make sure to share your experience with them.

Thank you so much for this amazing review and we hope to welcome you again soon!
Mumbai
Reviewed 17 May 2014

I stayed here for 3 nights during my 1st visit to Paris & I must say i was swept off my feet not only by 'The City of Love' but also by the hotel.
I wanted to explore the train & armed with information from reviewers on Tripadvisor as to the nearest train station, I managed to get there from the airport in about an hour and a half. It was cheaper than hiring a taxi & the hotel is at a walking distance from the train station. We were welcomed by Elisia & over the next 3 days she was my tourist guide - telling me everything i needed to know to make my way around.
The room was excellent - my daughter was happy as she had a bed to herself. The Eiffel Tower can be seen from the terrace & in the night the flash lights at hourly intervals is a very pretty sight.

As a Platinum member I was given a 20% discount on my breakfast but did not feel the necessity of using ot as there were many boulangeries just round the corner serving a variety of French delicacies at a price that did not pinch your pockets.

Yes Paris is expensive but if you get a hotel like the Courtyard just on the outskirts with a bus 72 that takes you into the heart of the city & a pleasant sleep once you retire for the day - at a price lesser than a similar hotel in the heart of Paris - why would'nt you want to consider such a nice hotel?
My wife wants to come back already & when I do - it'll definitely be back here!

Room Tip: There is only 1 room through which you can view the Eiffel Tower. Try to get this room. If not the o...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Floyd_g23,

Wow! Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback you left on Tripadvisor.
I feel so proud to be working with the same team that made such a good impression on you and took great care of you.

We would love to welcome you again during your next trip to Paris!
Los Angeles
Reviewed 14 May 2014

My company booked the room here and I have to say, this was the best hotel they've ever booked me in Paris. The rooms are huge compared to Paris standards. Regular size queen comfortable beds, and not the kind you have to push together. The decor is modern and very nice.
The hotel staff was extremely friendly - from the front desk to the waitresses in the lobby. Everybody spoke english extremely well and were kind when I used my (kindergarten) French.

The lobby is great living room meeting space with work colleagues. Most other hotels have virtually no common spaces.

The only downside is that the location is outside the normal tourist area - it's around a 10-15 minute Uber ride away which isn't too bad.

I will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Ask for an interior facing room.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
ALTraveler2000,

I am very happy your company made the decision to book you a room in our hotel.
It is a great pleasure to read the hotel happily surprised you and that you would want to stay here again.

We would be delighted to welcome you again whenever you would be in Paris!
Laurel, Maryland
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We chose the Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boulogne after reading many reviews. We are truly glad that we chose this hotel for our visit to Paris during the period of April 23th thru April 28th 2014 fro wedding anniversary. In our initial planning the hotel provided great assistance in arranging transportation (PCS group with driver Frederick) from the airport to the hotel and our return to the airport upon departure PCS . From the moment we entered the hotel the staff was very friendly and professional in our check-in. The room was very clean and modern. The hotel is well maintained and is located in very nice area called Boulogne. The hotel bar area is nice to with along an with a excellent roof top terrace that has great views of Paris at night while having drink. The hotel has a good restaurant, but there is great variety of diverse local restaurants for a wonderful meal. The subway is a very close walk from the hotel and goes directly down to the heart of Paris, this was a great convenience. Our entire stay was fabulous with great service provided by all staff we encountered. We would definitely stay at this hotel again and highly recommend this is wonderful place stay while visiting Paris.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear TerpsUMD,

It makes me feel really proud that you had such a wonderful stay in our hotel.
I am aware that our team is wonderful asset to our hotel and I will make sure to share your experience with them.

Have a great summer and we would be more then delighted to welcome you again during your next trip to Paris!
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2014

We booked the Room/ Breakfast/Internet/Parking option and were very pleased with the package. All of the staff in this hotel are helpful, friendly and well trained. The room and public areas could not be faulted.
The breakfast buffet is very good, although the cooked food was slightly cold. My only criticism is the form you are asked to fill in at breakfast, which includes a request for a tip. Why would I tip in a buffet? It made me feel uncomfortable that I was asked. I would expect this in USA, not France.
We would not hesitate to use again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Axecroft,

We really appreciate the review you wrote about your stay in our hotel!
It is a very important tool for future guests and it helps us detect areas where we could improve.

We hope to see you again soon whenever you are back in Paris!
Reviewed 7 May 2014

We were in Paris for two weeks and planned to stay at different hotels for the experience; however, once we spent two nights at the Courtyard in Boulogne, we cancelled the other reservations and extended our stay by 9 nights! The property, the location, close the metro and cafes, pharmacy, good shopping was too great to give up to chance. Our room was lovely!! Big bathtub, not cramped at all. And there is a Farmer's Market on Sat. across the street from the hotel that is incredible! The staff is wonderful. They speak good english and are very accommodating and friendly. The restaurant is perfect! The hot breakfast, eggs, bacon, pastries, french yogurt, so creamy, all wonderful. Nadia is so sweet, too! I referred a friend to this hotel that is taking his daughter to Paris for her high school graduation. I know they will be in excellent hands! Une merveilleuse expérience à Paris. Merci Marriott pour une propriété bien gérée exceptionnelle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a bath tub!
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Kathleen M
Dear Kathleen,

We love this review! Thank you so much to have written nothing but good things about our hotel.
It makes me feel very proud to be a part of the amazing team that welcomed you.

Thank you very much for recommending us to your friend and we would be delighted to
welcome them and you again whenever you would be in Paris!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boulogne-Billancourt
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulog...
#3 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Quality Hotel Acanthe
#4 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Kyriad Prestige Paris Ouest Boul...
#1 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Passy
Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery Collection
Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel
#5 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Residence Hotel Villa Escudier
#8 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt

Been to Courtyard Paris Boulogne? Share your experiences!