“Good Hotel”

Quality Hotel Acanthe
Brisbane, Australia
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 4 June 2013

This hotel was a good hotel in the lovely suburb of Boulogne-Billancourt. It was over the road from the metro stop so was very easy to get anywhere. It was also walking distance to Roland Garros. It was difficult to stop outside the hotel as there was nowhere to pull over and it is on a very busy road, but you just have to have attitude, and stop and put your lights on. Parking is in the garage around the back of the hotel but you have to register first. The only feedback we would have is that there needs to be more than one comfortable seat in a double room. There is a lovely brassiere across the road to eat called Jean-Baptiste Brassiere where you will be able to have great food and great people watching.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank KCrC2011
Acanthe1, Directeur général at Quality Hotel Acanthe, responded to this review, 11 June 2013
Dear customer,

First of all we would like to thank you for your positive feedback on
our hotel. We are happy to hear that you appreciated your stay.

We also have taken into consideration your remarks about the parking
policy. We shall improve the easiness of the access to our parking.

Hope to see you soon in our hotel.

Margaret Roussounis

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
uk
Reviewed 19 April 2013

The visit started badly - nowhere to park (legally) outside the Hotel (it's on a very very busy round about.) No free parking spaces nearby. And when I did find the hotel parking (closed garage door in the street at the back of the hotel) i was told over the intercom that i would have to come in and register first. Which meant finding somewhere to park! Nightmare.
Once registered they let me access the parking garage - which housed several cages on lift platforms for the vehicles - and involved manoeuvring the car in a very confined space. Having said which the staff were helpful - and did come out to help me operate the cage. Thankfully Avis had given me a renault clio - i am not sure anything larger would fit!
The rooms are clean - modern and the bed very comfortable - enough give - without being soft. Wifi access is free and easy - which is a real plus. Despite the busy location there was no noise. I think 150 euros for a night is overpriced - this is far from central paris - however it is a nice hotel - run by friendly staff - clean and comfortable. I would stay again - but come by metro.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank grove1
Acanthe1, Directeur général at Quality Hotel Acanthe, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Dear Madam, Dear Sir,

We thank you for the time you have taken to put your comments on-line.
We are pleased to hear that your stay, for most of it, went well and we will be more than happy to welcome you again.
As far as parking is concerned we are sorry for all the inconvenience. You have seen it’s speciality… The day you wanted to acces it directly we could not let you in as another person was about to get out and there is no possibility for 2 cars evolving in this space.
We are sorry again.

Very best regards,

Directeur
Saratoga Springs, Utah
Reviewed 18 March 2013

Being American, I was nervous about the reception I might receive while in Paris. Our first stop was Hotel Quality Acanthe! I greeted the staff in French and went as far as I could with conversational french before asking her if she understood english. Of course she did, I knew that but I was trying to be polite. She was very kind; she answered all my questions as did the entire staff when I needed an answer.
This hotel is right by a subway stop making it extremely convenient to everything, but far enough to get a little peace and quiet. There is a grocery store across the street as well as a bakery. Every day we would stop on our way back and grab pasteries and juice for the following morning.
Breakfast is available and I believe it was 15Euro per person.
Our room was nice, clean and had that we needed. It is a small but very nice place to stay. I will return someday and in the meantime I will send my friends.
Merci

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
San Miguel de Tucuman, Argentina
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I have been there for my honeymoon and it was a magnific experience. The hotel is clean and it is next to the tube station from where you can go wherever you want in Paris.
The girl in front desk was very VERY helpful. I bought a river cruise from my blackberry because it was my husband´s birthday and I could not print the voucher because the printer was not working in the computer´s room at the hotel so the girl called the cruise´s company to explain the situation and arranged everything so the cruise guys faxed the voucher to the hotel for us.
The breakfast is great and complete.
All the staff speaks english so no problem in not knowing any french.
I would come back and I strongly recomend this hotels to everyone.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Lamastana
Reviewed 27 January 2013

We visited Paris in August 2012 having booked this hotel through a groupon offer. We got the Eurostar from London to Paris and then the metro to the point de Saint Cloud station that is right outside the hotel only 20 mins from gaur de nord station. The hotel is in a quiet neighbourhood with a few restaurants and a handy little supermarket across the street. About 10-15 mins on the metro to the Eiffel Tower where we caught the tour bus. The hotel was lovely and the staff were very helpful. Out room was a good size with a large very comfortable bed. Ensuite bathroom was well equipped with bath and shower and complementary toiletries. We had breakfast delivered to our room on the first morning which was free of charge and delicious and consisted of pastries, bread, jams, orange juice and a pot of tea. We also had breakfast in the breakfast room which was again lovely. I would definately stay at the hotel again and would highly recommend it.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Jessica B
Reviewed 8 November 2012

Just had a 3 night stay using a groupon . Whilst hotel is located about 35 mins outside Paris, hotel is 30 yards from the metro. Also num 72 bus picks up from outside very scenic ride in to centre of Paris. Hotel very clean and bed very comfy. Room 212 was over looking the front of the hotel on to main road, but no noise at all. Breakfast was served in a light airy room, excellent choice on offer. On train now travelling home and have just recommended to a couple we have got talking to.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank Marym1623
Acanthe1, Directeur général at Quality Hotel Acanthe, responded to this review, 1 December 2012
Hello,

We are very pleased to learn that you have enjoyed your stay in our hotel
and we thank you for your recommendations.
We will be pleased to see you again as well as your friends.
Best regrdads

Reviewed 15 October 2012

A beautiful hotel next to the metro for central paris in 15 mins!! We bought a book of 10 tickets for 12 euros and that did us both for the wkend and trip back to airport!!! Lovely breakfast, do beware of heated towel rail as hubby burnt arm on it!! Recommend the deli over the roundabout also!!!! Overall a wonderful groupon deal that we would return to!!!

• Stayed October 2012
Also consider these accommodations in or near Boulogne-Billancourt
Kyriad Prestige Paris Ouest Boul...
#1 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Courtyard Paris Boulogne
#2 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulog...
#3 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel
#5 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Residence Hotel Villa Escudier
#8 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Passy
Hotel Molitor Paris - MGallery Collection

Been to Quality Hotel Acanthe? Share your experiences!