Nice big rooms definitely not your usual pokey Paris room . You could actually swing a cat if you were so inclined,.
Breakfast has everything ...a good way to start a busy day of sightseeing. And room is quiet and service excellent plus a courtyard to relax in which includes a mini vineyard. Not a central location but great bus routes and metro near by. Will take you 20 mns extra to hit most hotspots. However only 10 mns by bus to musee marmottan.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne and discover a luxury property close to the Eiffel Tower and the Champs-Élysées.In the City of Lights, the hotel is ideally located in the heart of the western business district, close to the “Parc des Princes” PSG stadium, Roland Garros stadium and Bois de Boulogne park.You have at your disposal 170 spacious and modern guest rooms. With its private vineyard and terrace, the hotel is a cozy and peaceful place close to the most famous monuments of Paris. Elegantly decorated in a contemporary environment, the A.O.C. Restaurant & Terrace and the A.O.C. Lounge & Bar offer a unique spot on the theme of France's famous wines.The hotel is the optimal solution for all your meetings and seminars, thanks to its ideal services and products. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Jet2Holidays , Rezidor, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, HRS, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne Hotel Paris
- Radisson Boulogne-Billancourt
- Boulogne-Billancourt Radisson
- Radisson Paris