“Excellent hotel”

Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Well located, calm and copse to Paris centre, this hotel offers spacious rooms and good services. I checked in late and left early in the morning and had only the possibility to enjoy the breakfast buffet which proposed a large choice of pastries, bread and some warm dishes too

Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels

Reviewed 28 April 2014

a comfortable hotel with host employees and a short way to the bus stop and underground. It`s not so difficult to have snacks nearby in the cafes or buy food in the supermarkets. Receptionists are very polite and always ready to help, especially concierge David and Charles

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Blu Hotels
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I stayed for 2 nights at this hotel over a sunny few days in April. I dont think it is fair to say whether this was good value for money, because no hotel in Paris is cheap, but I did think being almost at the end of one of the Metro lines, it might be a little more economical than it was.

The staff however were great. I arrived early in the morning, not expecting to get into my room for some time, but in half an hour they had prepared my room and I was able to get changed, which after an overnight flight and a trek across Paris by train and Metro was very welcome.

I had a business class room, which I think means it had a desk. The room was clean, adequate, nothing to get excited about, and the internet was good. The bed was very comfy, and the pillows those that you can disappear into, and come out in the morning!

Breakfast was ok, a very busy and loud restaurant, but once again, they all are in Paris.

Checking out was smooth and efficient, just what you want when your driver has been waiting for 10 mins!. It is located in a relatively quiet area, but if you need to find a bar there is a good selection just 5 mins away. I am sure that when Paris SG play or when the Rugby used to be played at the Parc de Princes this used to be a well used hotel. Would I return here if I was holidaying? - no - too far out; would I return here if it were business, and the venue was close - yes.

Reviewed 13 April 2014

I have stayed at the Radisson Blu Boulogne several times over the years, most recently this month, and have been consistently satisfied. Of note is the very friendly service, even when the hotel is extremely busy. When I was there, several big sporting events went on in the nearby Parc des Princes stadium, and the hotel was clearly packed because of that, but service was not affected. The rooms are spacious and very clean. The Port Saint Cloud Metro station is just a five minute walk away. Several nice restaurants are in walking distance. This is a nice neighborhood and it is easy to get around. The hotel restaurant and the lounge are very nice and have very good offerings at reasonable prices. Especially for Paris this is a good value place to stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
RadissonBoulogne, Guest Relations Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2014

Dear Schultheiss1967,

It is wonderful to hear that you have visited our Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne a couple of times already! We are pleased to know that you have once again been satisfied with the service. Our staff constantly tries to provide the highest service possible to make you feel at home.

It is true that we are widely impacted by the numerous sport events taking place around the hotel, as we are only a couple minutes away from the Roland Garros international tennis tournament or the football stadium the Parc des Princes.

We will be please to receive you once again to keep satisfying you!

Best regards,

The Guest relation manager,
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne

Reviewed 11 April 2014

This hotel like a lot of European hotels was comfortable, not luxurious and not bad value. The location was OK and an easy short walk to the metro and a number of restaurants. There is a car hire place 2 doors down so that's convenient as well. They offer parking which if you have a car in Paris is important and that costs 20 Euros a night. The Gym is very small, Buffet breakfast is ok. The service is good and staff friendly. They promote their vineyard which is quaint.

If you were looking for somewhere to stay a few nights, needed to park a car and wanted easy access to subway and weren't looking for luxury this is a reasonable option

Room Tip: Choose a lower floor as the lifts can be a long wait.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

Dear Andrew255103,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your impressions regarding your last stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne. We are happy to know that you were satisfied with the service received; all our teams put every effort to continually provide even better service and to make each and every customer, such as yourself, feel as if they were at home.

You have noticed our vineyard, which we are proud of as the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne is the only hotel in Paris to own one. We highly recommend that you come see it during the end of spring or summer where the leaves have embellished it and the wine grapes have grown. That period is the most enjoyable for our Jazz nights and weekend Brunches on our Terrace.

By the way, as you also had the opportunity to discover our Gym, you will be pleased to know that we will renovate it completely in the next months, so you will be able to enjoy this free service even better.

Waiting to have the pleasure to welcome you again,

Kind regards,

The Guest Relations Manager,
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris Boulogne

Reviewed 10 April 2014

Nice big rooms definitely not your usual pokey Paris room . You could actually swing a cat if you were so inclined,.

Breakfast has everything ...a good way to start a busy day of sightseeing. And room is quiet and service excellent plus a courtyard to relax in which includes a mini vineyard. Not a central location but great bus routes and metro near by. Will take you 20 mns extra to hit most hotspots. However only 10 mns by bus to musee marmottan.

1  Thank anniehall1
Reviewed 4 April 2014

I have never been treated so shabbily by a hotel in my life. There were some ominous signs. When I first made the booking on the internet I received an e-mail asking that I should first send authorisation for credit card payment for the first night or my reservation would be cancelled!
When I arrived at the hotel they wouldn’t give me a room saying I had booked for the following month. They insisted on this inspite of the fact that I had a e-mail confirming my stay and I had authorised payment for the first night and they had taken it! Even when I showed the printed confirmation e-mail the receptionist insisted this wasn’t the proper thing!. Then they discovered their mistake got me my room.
With two nights of my stay still remaining I was locked out of my room with my belonging still inside. When I went to reception (thinking the magnetic key had simply failed) they told me they had done this because they had checked the authorisation of my credit card and payment was declined. But it was my intention to pay by cheque and the cheque book was locked in my room! What they should have done was to send me a message and I would have explained that I was prepared with appropriate means of payment but apparently they do not trust their customers. This is the most bad manner behaviour I have ever come across.
This atmosphere of dishonesty and mistrust made me suspicious and I looked at the tariff for each night’s stay. It had started at €200 per night but had risen to €283 per night later in the stay. I pointed out that this was never made clear. The receptionist said it was on the paper I signed when I arrived and showed me the paper. The increased rates had been added to the document, by hand, after I had signed it and never shown to me. So I conclude that the untrustworthy party is Radisson Blu.

1  Thank MJL20142014
RadissonBoulogne, General Manager at Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

Dear MJL20142014,

First of all, I thank you for posting your comment on your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne.
Customer satisfaction is a priority for us and the entire team and myself are sincerly sorry to hear that you had to face such experience.
We always ask for a guarantee during the booking process, and as we did not have a credit card guarantee for your reservation, we took the liberty to contact you in order to avoid your reservation to be cancelled in case of late arrival. I am sorry that you found it as a ominous sign, but kindly note that this has been done to offer the best proactive service.

During your stay, your bill exceeded a threshold and in this case, our receptionist has to follow a process and to check for an authorisation with the credit card you gave upon check in. Unfortunately, and as you mentioned, your credit card has been declined even for a small amount. It was indeed not at all the intention to make you feel dishonest, I apologise for this if you felt like this. We will then review the process.
Regarding your room rate, this is true that the rates is not linear, and vary sometime. Obviously, the rate on Sunday is not always the same that the rate on a week day.
I trust this is clearly shown on our website, and of course, the total amount for the whole stay as been strictly followed. I have checked your bill and I can confirm that the total amount which has been agreed by you, and confirm is the same than what you paid.

I would like to assure that the entire staff and myself make a strong focus to honesty and to deliver the best service and I sincerely apologise for your experience you had to face, but would

Please feel free to contact me at frederic.savoure@radissonblu.com
I hope you will give us the opportunity to welcome you back to the Radisson Blu Hotel Paris Boulogne and to show you that the hotel has the amazing service and trust you have been missing.

Frédéric Savouré

Also consider these accommodations in or near Boulogne-Billancourt
Mercure Paris Boulogne
#6 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Courtyard by Marriott Paris Boul...
#2 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Champs-Elysees
Radisson Blu Hotel Champs Elysees, Paris
Apparthotel Mercure Paris Boulog...
#9 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Kyriad Prestige Paris Ouest Boul...
#1 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt
Hotel Alpha Paris Tour Eiffel
#5 of 24 in Boulogne-Billancourt

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne? Share your experiences!