Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Chelles
US$58
US$55
US$81
US$72
Ibis Marne La Vallee Champs(Champs-sur-Marne)
US$80
US$76
Hipotel Marne la Vallee(Marne-la-Vallee)
US$119
US$115
US$60
No availability for your dates from our partners
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 June 2013

For the price of the room the quality was very nice. Driving distance to Disney or Paris is very doable. The quality of the service was good, they spook reasonable english so that was not a problem. There was not a lot of parking, so if you plan on arriving late at night, you might not be able to park at the hotel anymore.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 March 2013

This is a basic basic hotel. Is clean and has everything you need though. Bunk above double bed so could sleep 3 - 4 people. Shower is off main room though with almost see-through door so if there is a group of you - averting of eyes will be required! TV and Wi-Fi. Very quite. Beds are a bit hard but comfy enough for an overnight. Towels and soap provided. No hair dryer or anything else. One train stop from Disney - make sure you go out the right exit and the hotel is on your left. Busy area - so safe enough. Train costs about 3.80euros for adult + child one way. Very regular train service. Breakfast is very basic but considering the cost of food in Paris and Disney I would recommend getting it. Has excellent coffee with breakfast - so even if you eat nothing its worth it for a decent cup of coffee! :)

Room Tip: They provide smoking and non-smoking rooms. So make sure you ask for the right one!
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 September 2012

Used this hotel for a cheap stopover for Disney, and it is what it is, a cheap hotel for a nights sleep. The big problem was I booked online, with my visa DEBIT card. We arrived at about half ten, reception is only open 4 - 9 every day, but the website said automated check-in 24-7.

The problem was the machine wouldn't take my debit card, my credit card or my mum's cards. So I was stranded late at night with my OAP Mum and a 10 year old. They security guard, rang someone, shrugged his shoulders and pointed to the street. If it wasn't for the kindness of another traveller we were stuck, luckily another English woman came along and took forty Euros and paid on her credit card. She had 5 bookings, did two of hers and ours and then her card wouldn't work. She had to resort to using three other cards to complete the booking.

My tip would be, whatever you do, take a couple of credit cards, just in case you have an issue with one. As there is no-one to help you if the machine won't work.

On our way back we stayed here again, and during reception hours the debit card worked...whoop-de-doo. Make sure you get at least a second floor room, the rooms have no air-con, so if it's hot you need to open the window wide, and I wouldn't risk it on the ground floor.

Room Tip: At least 2nd floor, no air-con, so if it's hot you need to open the window wide, not worth the risk on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I booked Chelles as I wanted somewhere inexpensive near to Disney where we had free tickets courtesy of Sky TV.

We arrived at 6pm on Sunday, the outside temperature was 39C on the gauge in the car. The front door seemed to be locked and there were some off-duty workmen using the table under the porch for their lunch/beer/dinner. As someone noted there were quite a few workmen's vans in the parking.

We were unable to get the auto reception machine to accept my bank card that I had made the booking, then we noticed a girl inside on the phone. The door was now unlocked and we checked in. As we requested non-smoking we were in the back on the first floor.

For €34 a night you don't expect much and we only intended sleeping there. The room was a little shabby, but not that bad and it is really an F1 with added moulded bathroom/shower.

The only problem was that the 39C only dropped about 10C all night and the rooms are stiflingly hot. No air-con. In the end we did something I've not done for many years and we slept with cold water soaked towels on us!!! It works. Try it sometime.

We did notice that every time we went out of the hotel, to unpack the car, to go to get dinner, to pack the car or to leave, the reception girl was leaning out of the window smoking!

We skipped breakfast and ate on the way to Disney.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We stayed here for a cheap stopover on our way back from Disneyland Paris, the hotel was frequented by groups of single males working ("playing") away from home. Very basic accomodation stained carpets and matresses and generally in poor state. Whole wings were occupied by groups of male workers builders / van drivers. We did not experience any problems as we were in a large family group but I would have felf more worried if in small group or female only. We were also bitten by unknown insects / bugs during the stay so we would obviously not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family