“loud guests” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Premiere Classe Chelles

Premiere Classe Chelles
Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Premiere Classe Chelles
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Chelles
Oud-beijerland
“loud guests”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 May 2014

we had a terrible nght the first night with a lot of noise and loud hotelguest who tried to break in to our room. The receptionist the next morning was very friendly and helped us very good. the second night we slept very well. My advice would be during the weekends to have someone guard the hotel so guests can sleep quietly.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premiereclasse.com - Louvre Hotels Group

1 Thank Jolande S

Bristol, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 April 2014

Extremely rude and unhelpful staff, terrible conditions, rooms smelling like a tabaco factory where tabaco is produced. Asked in reception to have the room changed as it smell smoke and she replied: "we are fully booked" full stop and no apology or remorse. Horrible people and horrible conditions. Never again in my life.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Shkodra1
Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel with work colleagues ...we stay in premier class all over europe ...but never before have we been treated like this...one of my colleagues was the victim of a distraction type theft and the hotel manageress was so sympathetic to one of my female colleagues attempted attack at 4 am in the morning that she decided to charge our company 500 euros for making too much noise during the robbery and attack ...if that was my decision i would have wanted a 1000 euros or i woulda gone to the papers for lack of info about the crime ridden area full of local thieves...which we were later told ny police....stay at this hotel or dont ....you choose...enjoy cos we didnt

• Stayed March 2014
Denver, Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2013

I can't speak to the affordability of this hotel as my company booked me there and paid for it. So I had a free night a hotel and probably should not complain but I just can't recommend this hotel. I hope they renovate and are successful but it just was not a nice hotel. I do have to say that the desk woman that I spoke with was very nice, we had a little chat in French. The hotel location might be good if you are visiting Chelles but terrible if you are visiting Paris. It was a 45 minute RER ride to the very last stop then a 30 minute ( at least) walk through Chelles. I had no choice but to arrive at about 11pm when the buses seemed to be stopped for the day and no taxis were coming by the stand near the RER stop and so I had to walk through the dark park where a large drunk man yelled sexual obscenities at me but thankfully did not pursue me. The park was only the first third of the walk and I would never have located the hotel if I did not have gps on my phone. The hotel is very unattractive from the exterior, shabby. The desk was closed but thankfully another colleague had taken my key for me. The walls are super thin so everything can be heard from the adjacent rooms, the bedding configuration was dorm-like with perpendicular bunk beds, I did not feel like the paper thin comforter was clean and the whole room needed a major update. Be careful when exiting the shower because the floor gets flooded and is very slippery and you will not have enough towels to try yourself and the floor nor will they be very absorbent. The second night of my stay I took a cab from Monmartre and it was very expensive about 64 euro. The breakfast wasn't horrible, but also not very good. Simple mini baguettes and yogurt. However, it was available quite early in the day. Thankfully, my visit to Paris was extremely busy so I was only in the hotel to sleep and get out, I would not have wanted to stick around and see it by the light of day. Best of luck to them, I hope it improves.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Juniper4MP
pordenone
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 September 2013

the hotel very cheap compared to others at the same distance from Paris. The rooms are very small even if you book a triple room. Bathroom is a vary small box created inside the room. Anyway the cleaning service was done every nothing to say about that. If you have just to sleep for some days and are looking for something cheap that is a good choice but without any pretensions.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Chelles
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Chelles
Comfort Hotel Chelles Marne-La-Vallee
Mondhotel Chelles
Mondhotel Chelles
#3 of 6 in Chelles
Premiere Classe MLV - Saint Thibault Des Vignes
Premiere Classe MLV - Saint Thib...
#1 of 2 in St.-Thibault-des-Vignes
Ibis Budget Marne la Vallee Bry sur Marne
Premiere Classe Meaux - Nanteuil Les Meaux
Premiere Classe Meaux - Nanteuil...
#1 of 2 in Nanteuil-les-Meaux

Been to Premiere Classe Chelles? Share your experiences!