“Rich flavors”
Review of Le Tournesol

Le Tournesol
Reserve with
Le Tournesol is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 192 Restaurants in Courbevoie
Cuisines: French
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The food was excellent, the prices reasonable and easy to get to by metro. My family really liked it.

There are newer reviews for Le Tournesol

Reviewed 6 July 2013

I stay regularly in Courbevoir and thought I would try this restaurant as a change to my normal haunts, as I noticed it had a reasonably priced limited set menu (€33 evenings only), great for business travellers on per diems. I sat outside on a pleasant evening and enjoyed a well cooked and presented 3 course meal of terrine (with a hint of foie gras), rump steak with a deep red wine sauce and a créme brûlée. The wines of the day were very good quality at €6/7 per glass. If you go a la carte as this restaurant you could run up a bill of around €60 pp without wine. I am tempted to do this as a treat as the orange soufflé with Cointreau, being served on another table looked amazing, as did all the dishes being served around me. The only downside of the meal was that the service is a bit slow. However, on a pleasant warm evening in Paris, maybe this is not so much of a problem.

1  Thank Nigel_Havant
Reviewed 15 April 2013 via mobile

Nice cosy little restaurant with a nice ambience. They offer menus in both English and French. Food is definitely outstanding!

Reviewed 11 March 2013

The food and wine are superb, the service is the best, Regine the host and co-owner makes you feel at home from the moment you walk in. Hard to get down to particular dishes when all is so good, the foie gras, any of the fish dishes, etc. and the Orange Soufflé is to die for

1  Thank Carlos A
Reviewed 25 July 2012

There are not many good restaurants in this part of Paris but this one was lovely and in the three nights I was staying in the area we ate in here twice.

Bit on the pricey side but excellent food and nice to be able to sit outside. I would have awarded 5 stars but on the second occasion we ate here, we were outside when all of a sudden a cigarette butt appeared in my meal - casually discarded from one of the apartments in the block above the restaurant. Rather tainted the meal! But I guess that is not the restaurant's fault but it is a hazard with that location.

1  Thank Robert W