Here are some points that I didn't like about this place during my stay:
1. The staff at the reception at the time of checkin had no idea on customer dealing. He kept thinking/fidgeting with his computer, without politely apologizing for the delay or informing me what was going on. He then suddenly vanished inside a room with my passport without telling me why he took the passport away (later found out it was for a copy. Do they really need it?).
2. Many of the studio apartments here have a strange entrance which is shared with the next room. You can hear your neighbours conversation and kids talking continuously.
3. The corridors were a bit smelly, probably since people do cooking all the time and the corridors are not well ventilated
4. The rooms appear to be old, though functional.
5. One side of the building faces an uninhabited building with plants growing in balconies. It gives an eerie feeling as you stand in your apartment balcony and face that building..
6. Breakfast at 12 Euro appears to be costly, but maybe that is how it is here in Paris.
7. The entrance to this building is quite hidden, without proper signages on the main road. Was a bit difficult to find.More
- Free Wifi