Our second time at this hotel/apartments and planning a third.
It's located in the la defence which is a large business district in Paris. Bustling in the day and very peaceful at night time. The metro line 1 is a stone throw away from the hotel.
Since the area is located on a hill you can very clearly see the Eiffel tower and arc de triumph. A good size shopping centre is about 10mins walk with other local shops and hair dressers nearby.
The hotel is rather unassuming from the outside but once inside is modern and clean. The reception staff are very knowledgeable, child friendly and are keen to help. 6 of us stayed in a family apartment ( 3 rooms, kitchenette, bathroom). Rooms were comfortable, tidy, modern. Good quality TV, iPod port, great air conditioning system. Lovely, clean adequately equipped kitchen. Daily room service. Balcony had a good view but we had to be careful stepping out because of bird droppings.
Unfortunately the restaurant served only breakfast which made dinner time a bit of a choir especially with kids and more so if mums want to let their hair down and not do any proper cooking on holiday. Having said that, there are a couple of restaurants in neighbouring hotels which do dinners.
Children would have loved a pool and I a jacuzzi and steam room but don't we always!!!!
Our hotel had a small gym which I had hoped to visit but never really got to it.
Overall the hotel is good value for money and deserves its 4 star status.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Defense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Defense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only. Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites & Appartements, which will display a brand new design in 2016, have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen. Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 Suites & Appartements associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense