I've been 3 nights in this hotel end of Feb.2013. Rooms are big enough as they shown in the pictures , have a balcony as well. Clean , they change the sheets and towels every day ; good selection for breakfast although a bit tight the breakfast room specially between 9,00-10,00.
However hotel needs some rehabilitation : walls painting and carpets. Is beton building and seems that it has been used for some years now so it's about time of refreshing. Maybe would be good to fix the ventilation system as well because every evening comming home I could feel in my room the smell of fright ognion and food cooked in other appartments. Seems that even if you don't cook you will feel the smell from other appartments as there is no window in so called kitchen place. Without the balcony door open I could not sleep in my room( in February!).Typical strange French lay-out with separate toilet from shower room which makes both partitions very small and tight rather than have one single bathroom.Position: be aware that this is outside Paris in La Defense but metro exit is just in the front of the hotel. For a non-Paris hotel is quite expensive but much better than the neighbor hotel NOVOTEL which is 40% more expensive and there you can not open the window and don't get an appartment. I needed to be in that area for some business. So if you want sightseeing better find something else in Paris because in this area is nothing to see except beton and glass buildings.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Defense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Defense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only. Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites & Appartements, which display a new design, have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen. Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 Suites & Appartements associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense