First the location is near to Esplanade Metro station, which can take to the Champ within 5 minutes. . The hotel is located in a business area, Ibis and Novotel hotels are next to Fraser suits. To reach to the Metro station, you need to take the escalator up and then walk for about 5 minutes and then use the escalator down to the station. During our visit, there was only one escalator taking you up, so if you have a baby stroller/pushchair, you will face a difficulty as I did. I had to carry the stroller up and down the stairs, it was very uncomfortable for me. The staff can help you by letting access the hotel from an other entrance from the first floor, but you have to ask the staff to open the door when you leave and buss for them when your enter. Well, for me, I didn’t like to wait and ask for the help every time I want to leave and enter. But that is only I have a baby stroller.
We were 3 adults and one baby. So we reserved 2-bed room apartment. The price of the apartment was very attractive comparing to Paris other hotel and apartments.
However, the first impression of the apartment was not encouraging. The apartment had that bad smell, which no matter what we did , it stays there. The apartment is for sure worn out.
The carpet and the closets are due for replacement. The apartment had two balconies which we never use. The floor of the balconies are not clear as well.
We had two issues for the bathroom. The drainage at the bathtub seems blocked and water didn’t get drained quickly. The hot water is changing to cold and hot. I informed the desk and they did fixed the same day with a note.
The toilet has its own room, which was not very convenient.
The beds, kitchen are okay. The kitchen is equipped with all necessary and the hotel provided water, coffee, tea, cakes. I found the staff to be friendly and that is a plus for Fraser suites.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Defense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Defense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only. Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites & Appartements, which display a new design, have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen. Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 Suites & Appartements associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, HRS and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense