Stayed at Citadines next door (don't do that if you have a choice) previously and decided to stay in Fraser Suites this time for my business trip in La Defense. For the uninitiated, there aren't plenty of good accommodation selection in the La Defense area, either they are convenient and expensive (think Renaissance, Hilton, Sofitel) or else not value-for-money (like Citadines or some of the other aparthotels in the area). Last time I stayed in Citadines, the taxi driver had a tough time locating the entrance.
Back to Fraser Suites, maybe because I came in off-peak, the prices were great for the 1-bedroom - they have all the cooking facilities and utensils in the apartment that you cook or heat your food. It is a 10-minute walk to Auchan supermarket where you can buy your groceries for the week, but don't be the idiot foreigner that I was, when I went to Auchan I did not borrow any shopping carts from the hotel (they should have it), and I had a tough time lugging my groceries back. The amenities and soaps used in the room are Lóccitane, it is a 3-minute walk to the Espanade la Defense metro.
The reason I took 1 star away from this otherwise excellent stay is because I left my Bose headsets in the taxi, and when I informed the hotel showing them my taxi receipt, they could not locate the taxi company saying that it was a small company that does not operate on weekends. They promised to try again on Monday, but there were never any follow-ups.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Defense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Defense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only. Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites & Appartements, which display a new design, have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen. Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 Suites & Appartements associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense