I originally read all the reviews regarding Fraser Suites before we arrived in Paris. Most of the reviews were positive, while one review (in German) stated that the hotel was loud and was decorated in cheap Ikea style furniture.
I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised with Fraser Suites. It was actually a small efficiency apartment, not a standard hotel room. Our "room" had one bedroom, a shower/bath, separate toilet area, a full kitchen (with dishwasher, dishes, stove, everything), a large living room area and a balcony. The sofa in the living room had a very comfortable pull out bed (trundle style that could be moved over to one side of the room) and the sofa itself made into a bed. They were both very comfortable.
The furniture was standard hotel furniture, not ugly, not cheap, but modern and serviceable. The rooms were clean, there were plenty of towels, and the hotel provided shampoo and lotions from L'Occitane, which is a great French bath/body company.
The Metro is only two minutes from the door of the hotel. The breakfast was small and fairly expensive. I would recommend either getting something and having it in your room or there is a Novotel Hotel right next door with a much larger restaurant that serves breakfast.
The street traffice was really not a bother, I am a light sleeper and had no problem going to sleep.
My sister and I shared the cost of the room and it was one of the best deals we have ever found for staying in Paris (we booked through Expedia).
I would highly recommend this hotel. The staff was attentive, they all spoke fluent English, and stored our bags on the last day while we did a little last minute sightseeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located at the entrance of the business district of the La Defense, the residence Fraser Suites Harmonie is 50 meters away from the subway station Esplanade de La Defense and will allow you to reach directly the tourist attractions of the capital. You will join Place de la Concorde, Champs-Elysees and Arc de Triomphe in 10 minutes only. Our 134 comfortable and spacious Suites & Appartements, which display a new design, have a contemporary design and include all a completely equipped privative kitchen. Going from 38 to 70m ², most of the suites have a balcony offering a view on the Esplanade or the Seine. Whether it is for one night, several weeks or several months, our 134 Suites & Appartements associate perfectly the services of a hotel with the comfort of completely furnished apartments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Agoda, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Fraser Suites Harmonie Paris La Defense reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fraser Suites Harmonie La Defense Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Courbevoie
- Fraser Hotel Harmonie La Defense