Don't even know from where should I start and should I go into details or just general impression.
- reservation procedure - not that efficient as it could be. Took long to make a reservation as we wanted to pay by bank transfer and they did not want to accept it. Just CC and that's all. From one side I do understand that, from other don't. Working at the same hotel business I know the kitchen. It could have been better.
- Staff - hmm.. I would have expected a bit more attention and some more English for the communication. I know I am in France but as a tourist I expect someone to speak to if I had any questions. In this case we were lucky to have someone with us who knew French well.
- Rooms and hotel itself. Needs a bit of refurbishing, but it is clean and has good location, that suited me well. Small kitchen in the room was also welcomed, so we had everything we needed.
In overall I write small 4 for this place as I had everything I needed for my short stay.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adagio Access La Defense Place Charras reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adagio Access La Defense Place Charras Hotel Courbevoie