Adagio Access La Defense Leonard de Vinci
Ibis Paris Defense Courbevoie(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$88
  • Restaurant
Best Western Rives de Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$115
  • Bar/Lounge
US$124
US$113
US$203
US$189
  • Bar/Lounge
Ibis Styles Paris La Defense(Courbevoie)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$112
Travelocity
All reviewsswimming pooltvtempssupermarketstationkitchen
Reviewed 30 March 2014

It is localized @ La Defense (business area). There is a university campus as well, very close. Safe location. Easy access to supermarket (Monoprix), bakery, pharmacy etc. 10 minutes walk to the train station. There is a huge mall 4 Temps near there.

Hotel is clean. Staff speaks English and could be considered friendly (except for one lady, which is quite rude, and does not know how to say Good Morning or even Bonjour, but chances are, she is just an exception, or maybe is having some hard time at home, who knows).

Considering that this is an apart hotel, you can easily cook your own food, and prepare your morning coffe, which is certainly a plus.

I only encounter 3 problems here: 1) My credit card worked in Paris, in Normandy, across the French Riviera, etc, etc, but not at this hotel, and nobody could explain me why. 2) The other issue -which needs to be change- is the fact that there is only ONE card key to enter the parking place. When you arrive to the hotel, there is no place to park, so you literally have to place your car in the middle of the street and wait to get the only key they have. If you want to go out, you will be lucky if the key is available. I do not understand how it is possible that a paid parking could have such a problem. Before you leave with your car, you have to enter the hotel and return this only key, and park your car in the middle of the street, wishing and hoping that the Gendarmerie is not around to fine you. 3) WIfi Internet is free, but it is soooo slow, you can barely check your email.

Aside from that, this is a good alternative in a nice, quiet and safe neighborhood.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 December 2013

Stayed there for a couple of weeks for a business trip and an excellent place to stay! wonderful staff.. great swimming pool, which in this business area is an excellent idea. Also the fact that it's close to a train station make it easily accessible and you have plenty of restaurants and 2 malls nearby which facilitated my stay as I did not knew much about Paris..
recommend it!

Room Tip: Use the swimming pool!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My room, for which I paid 139 euros per night, was old, tired, and dirty. The switch for the bathroom heater was a bare piece of metal. The extractor fans in the bathroom and kitchen had nasty stains all around them. The door handle to the bathroom was bare wood and damaged chipboard.

I kept the photos they were enough to give me the creeps. I will never set foot in there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank FrequentTraveller921
Reviewed 9 October 2013

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Stayed for one month approximately. I didn't expect too much from this hotel, since it was one of the cheapest hotel I found near La Defense area. So I didn't really care about the facilities it offered.
This hotel is an Appart-Hotel, therefore rooms are normally cleaned one time per week. However I was worried on my health when I noticed how terribly the room was cleaned: the floor was never\poorly vacuumed, dirt kept accumulating week after week. Toilet seat poorly or never cleaned. Soap bottles never refilled. Stains on the bathroom towels.
I gave up complaining to the Reception (and they did their best to solve my problem) after I noticed that this problem is recurring week after week.
The hotel should take this issue seriously otherwise their flats will get deteriorated rapidly.

Room Tip: Good for one night but not for a long stay
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business