“A perfect evening”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“A perfect evening”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I discovered La Passerelle by pure chance this evening, and what a great discovery that was. My wife and I had dinner with my parents and my pre-teen Son.

The staff could not have been friendlier (starting with my telephone reservation) and more accommodating to our requests and my Son's desire to practise his French language skills.

The food was excellent from beginning (the tomato macaroons!) to end and the wine list was extensive and priced very reasonably.

I'm sure to return for lunch and dinner during my current and future trips to Paris.

Visited July 2014
172LaPasserelleissy, Responsable relations clients at La Passerelle, responded to this review, 1 February 2015
The staff of La Passerelle would like to thank you for having taken the time to write your review, very precious for our Chef and the entire team. The association "Un Maillot pour la vie » also gives you a big thanks.

• Turkish first
Saint Ouen, France
“Great place, perfect for business lunches”
Reviewed 6 June 2014

Had a wonderful memorable gastronomic experience at La Passerelle. Food, service, decor, absolutely perfect! I'll be back with clients and friends!

• Visited June 2014
Mcommunication, Responsable relations clients at La Passerelle, responded to this review, 15 October 2016

The association "Un Maillot pour la vie » also gives you a big thanks.
“Great Food !”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

The food and the service was splendid. The place is very well decorated - nothing to add. Just great place!

• Visited June 2014