Premiere Classe Le Blanc Mesnil
US$62
Kyriad Blanc-Mesnil(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
US$65
Mercure Paris le Bourget(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
US$87
Campanile Le Blanc Mesnil(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
US$75
US$53
Agoda.com
US$92
US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Aero Hotel le Bourget(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
US$94
US$92
Le Relais Bleu(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
US$41
hotelF1 Aulnay Garonor A1(Aulnay-sous-Bois)
US$51
US$46
hotelF1
US$69
US$67
Agoda.com
Cafe du Nord-Izmir Hotel(Le Blanc-Mesnil)
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 July 2013

I put my hand up and confess that this was the first time we have ever booked accommodation without first referring to Tripadvisor. Had we read the reviews there is no way we would have stayed here. We have stayed in premier class properties in the past (although I don't generally review them) and they are what they are - a bed for the night at a cheap rate. In that respect this property is no different.

The real problem is its location. Wow as I drove in I thought we had been ported into some backwater third world city, not the capital of France. Everyone knows somewhere in their own cities that you would never set foot in, particularly after hours, well for Paris this hotel is situated bang smack in the middle of that type of area.

Normally we stay elsewhere in Paris, see earlier reviews, but our usual place was fully booked.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2012

This hotel is the worst place that I have ever seen. The room was disgusting with the curtain rail hanging down and it had no curtains attached. The toliet and shower was similar to what you would have aboard an aircraft. The area where this hotel is situated is very dangerous and both myself and my wife were attacked and mugged and everything was taken from us. We checked out of this hotel the very same night even though I had paid for 4 nights stay. For your own safety stay well away from this hotel. The police made it quite clear to us that this whole area of le blanc mesnil paris is very dangerous as it's rife with gangs, pickpockets, thugs who make a living by robbing and attacking tourists. It was the worst experience that I have ever had and I hope that i never will have to face again. You have been warned!!!

Room Tip: Just book another hotel and stay away from this one. That's good advice for anyone that does not want to make the same mistake as me and my family did!
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
21  Thank Barry S
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Having stayed at another hotel belonging to the same chain before checking in here, I had some expectations. Getting the car into the car park is already a nightmare in itself. The hotel is allocated a portion of an underground parking shared with the Lidl supermarket next door, so you will need an access code from reception before even checking in. The only way back to reception is by going up the ramp of the car park, which is meant for cars - not the safest or most pleasant thing to do with luggage.

Reception tried to charge me double what was shown on my booking.com voucher - thankfuly noticed and remedied in time - thank God I paid attention to my French lessons at school, many moons ago, as otherwise communication would have been a little bit more difficult!

Rooms were clean and more spacious than the other Premiere Classe we had stayed in, but the third person in the triple room gets to stay in a bunk bed - only fit persons need apply.

Wi-fi was unreliable and disconnected often.

But the thing that really ticked me off was the towels. Only one pair was available in our triple, and no floormat towel was available. Our friends in the other room has similar issues. Going back to reception requesting three other towels drew a series of blank faces, with promises that they are currently in the laundry and would be provided in 15 minutes time. Giving the staff the benefit of half an hour, I returned in reception to be presented with only one towel, and a lot of excuses. I was assured that I would get more later. In frustration, we decided to hit the town and hope to get ourselves a decent shower upon our return.

Getting into Paris from this hotel is a bit of a problem. You first need to take the tram, then take the Metro, so calculate about 1 hours' travelling to get to the Trocadero or Champs Elisees.

Returning to the hotel at around midnight, only one further towel was available. Knowing we were only staying there for one night, I gave up, and ended up having to travel without even taking a shower.

If you can't find anywhere else to stay, book this hotel. The beds are comfy (with some reservations for the bunk of course), the rooms clean and probably you will get some towels, and I believe the place was generally safe and secure. You also get some French TV and some internet, so not bad if in transit at Paris Charles de Gaulle. But don't make it your hotel for a stay in Paris.

Room Tip: If arriving by car, stop in front of reception, unload your bags, get the access code from reception, and only then proceed to descend into the car park.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank MalteseGlobeTrotter
Reviewed 13 June 2012

The hotel is easily can e reach by using the bus route 350, stop at Descartes Renault bus stop.
I was at this hotel for one night stay only....arrived on 10 june 2012 ( 12 noon ) and left the following day 11 june 2012 ( 8 am)

Reception personal did not speak a simple English....was very hard communicating....good thing i had the Booking.com online hotel reservation hard copy with me...which help as a visual aid.

The House keeping personal was very helpful and did their Best to win the Customer Heart.
so that the customer/tourist return

The Room was nice...even though the shower room looks like it mend for children and not adult. But the did not come with a hair dryer or water heater. Thus we need to go to the cafe to get Hot water from the Machine to make our own copper or Hot cup noodles.
The word HOT WATER is already attach to the machine and indicating the press button.

The White lady at the cafe ( thin, spectacle ,poodle hair ) on 10 june 2012, Time 12:15pm
who did the mopping and odd job was sitting and chatting with the reception. who at the time
attending some Guest.

When i went to the machine to get my HOT water to make some drinks.....she come over and started to shout in french.... i told her that i don't understand french and could communicate in English.....But she went on singing in french. The reception personal who was just 2 feet away did not come to aid. Only the Guest come to my aid and explain to me that the lady was saying in french that the coffee machine was a very complicated Equipment and i should not use it.
This lady is living under the shell....she presume French is international Language , the coffee machine can be operated by a 12 year old and is not complicated, Rude to the guest.

To the management of Premiere classe Le Blanc Mesnil.
a) Please get your work force Educated to deal with International guest and with respect.
b) Don't just let go the hard core House keeping lady with a verbal warning but get her Fired.
Her attitude will be a Down fall to the hotel and its name ( where ever the Hotel located)
Since most of the guest comes here due to easy excess to CDG airport...which is 30min ride using the Bus 350.

who ever reading this please help to convert it in french writing

Room Tip: holiday Inn or novetel
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank azzahari s
Reviewed 21 January 2012

The good? Our room was clean, the floor was pretty quiet, parking is free, and breakfast is an affordable 4.50 Euros (we didn't try it though). Wireless was free in the room as well.

The bad? It's not as close to the airport (CDG) as we would have liked for a layover, but not terrible if you have your own car and want to save some money. The bathroom is tiny (one of those plastic cubicles) and when you shower everything get completely wet.

The ugly? The area didn't seem all that great and I imagine there was a reason why the main door stayed locked at all times and the front desk had to buzz us in.

Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple