We stayed at this hotel for two nights, our room was big enough and clean, had a sofa and a desk. Front desk staff were very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was fine, I did wonder though whether it was a bit expensive at nearly £15 per person! Lack of restaurant was not too much of a problem as there were plenty of places to eat nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 3 star hotel offering 89 air-conditioned rooms for smokers and non-smokers, in categories Privilege, Club and Confort. Located next to the shopping center Parly 2 in a residential area, 3 km away from the Versailles Palace and 15 km away from the EiffelTower. The hotel is very popular with business travellers but its location near Versailles Palace and the Eiffel Tower attracts tourists as well. The hotel features a free private parking area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotel.de, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Versailles Parly 2 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Versailles Parly 2 Hotel Le Chesnay
- Mercure Le Chesnay
- Mercure Versailles Parly 2 Le Chesnay