The hotel is a little dated but well maintained and comfortable. We stayed one night with a toddler and the spacious room was equipped with cot (as requested). The staff were lovely and spoke perfect English. They gave our little boy a small toy to play with on arrival, which was a nice touch.
WIFI was free in rooms. Although they gave you a kettle to use, they could have provided more than two servings of coffee in paper cups. We parked overnight for a fee of €12, which is fine, but note that there is no lift from the underground carpark so if you do have heavy luggage then drop off bags before you park the car.
The Palace of Versailles is a 15-20minute walk away and we found location very handy. Overall the hotel satisfied our needs for a one-night stopover.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Château de Versailles is a 3-star hotel located 10 minutes from the city center and the Palace of Versailles and 9.3 miles (15 km) from Paris. It has air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, bar and 5 conference rooms for meetings and seminars (maximum capacity of 150 people). A private, paying car park is also available. This hotel is ideal for both business trips and visits to Versailles or Paris with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Novotel Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Hotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Hotel Le Chesnay
- Le Chesnay Novotel
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Le Chesnay