4 star Novotels are usually decent enough, as is this hotel. It's not exceptional, though.
On the upside, I got a good price deal on several nights; it's close enough to the Palace and the town to walk; the rooms are clean and well furnished; reception staff helpful; kettle in room (but only Nescafe supplied...suggest taking your own coffee!).
On the downside: room was small (and bed so close to the wall that it was difficult to get up without hitting one's head!), bar service slow (because the bar staff were also running the restaurant, not because the staff were poor - on the contrary); car parking (at euro 12 per night) expensive; toilet paper only worthy of a 2 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Château de Versailles is a 3-star hotel located 10 minutes from the city center and the Palace of Versailles and 9.3 miles (15 km) from Paris. It has air-conditioned rooms, a restaurant, bar and 5 conference rooms for meetings and seminars (maximum capacity of 150 people). A private, paying car park is also available. This hotel is ideal for both business trips and visits to Versailles or Paris with your partner or family. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Novotel Chateau de Versailles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Hotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Le Chesnay
- Novotel Hotel Le Chesnay
- Le Chesnay Novotel
- Novotel Chateau De Versailles Le Chesnay