Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Average 3/5
Kyriad Les Ulis(Les Ulis)
Average 3/5
First Inn Hotel(Les Ulis)
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Hotel Acadie les Ulis(Villebon-sur-Yvette)
Great 4.5/5
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsindustrial areabusiness parknice roomnice breakfastcomfortable bednice hotelpariswifipost
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 September 2013

The restaurant was closed which was something we expected as it was a Friday night.
However the literature quite clearly states that room service or snacks at the bar would be available. The only thing available at the bar was a drink. We were told that there were restaurants nearby. The only restaurant that was open, if that's the correct word, was a McDonald's.
I do not expect to stay in a hotel of this rating and have to go out for a McDonald's to get something to eat. I will never be staying at this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Suzanne M, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis, responded to this reviewResponded 20 September 2013

Dear Madam, dear Sir

We wanted to thank you to have kindly informed us about your weekend in our hotel. Some years ago, because we are located in an industriel area, taking in consideration that we could not get more than 4 covers per service and as our weekend customers are most B&B toursimes groups, but also as a variety restaurants have open to 15-minute walk from the hotel such as "la Boucherie" steakhouse, "La criée" fish restaurant "Courte paille" firewood grilled restaurant then Mac Donalds, we decided to close our restaurant from Friday evening to Sunday evening . and well specified this information on our website and internal restaurant information. Nevertheless we continued to offer a light menu of snaking for customers who do not wish to go out.

So we do not understand the reason why our restaurant waiter refused to serve you more than a drink and we will get some explanation from his side . So please accept our apologies for this mistake as he should have given the snacking card and serve you when you asked for it.

Best regards

Reviewed 7 September 2013

I stayed at this hotel at the beginning of August for a business trip. I needed a taxi but the line was always busy and the person at the desk hold on the line for long but nothing...I was very in trouble with this situation!! The manager arrived at the desk,he realized something bad was happening,he asked what was going wrong and the girl who has been calling for a taxi for about 20 minutes explained him the situation...And I add I really needed to be in time!! There were no buses around and I was very nervous...at the end,he brought me to the place I needed to go with his own car!!! It was very kind of him!! This is the good way to male good impression on hotel clients! Thanks again manager!!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Suzanne M, Gérant at Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear Miss
We deeply appreciate your comments, and we are pleased to have been helpfull in this delicate situation, We hope to see you soon back in our property.

Best Regards

Manager

Reviewed 5 September 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night. The room and bath room was average. The hotel has a secured parking which feels good if you have a lot of stuff in your car. The dinner was disappointing but with a car there are several places to eat within 10-15 minutes. We did not have breakfast, it was very expensive (18 euros) Overall the price did not meet the expectation.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Per C
Suzanne M, Responsable réception at Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis, responded to this reviewResponded 9 September 2013

Dear,
We first would like to thank you to have taken some time for your comments regarding your stay in our hotel they will help us for the futur and this is highly appreciated by all the team. Thank you again for your comments.
kind regards.

Reviewed 27 August 2013

stayed here for two nights as part of an organised trip to Paris. Arrived after a mammoth journey from north west uk. Rooms very clean. bed comfy and bathroom clean and quite large. We had a twin room which was large. Now to the bad points. I like a hot drink when I come in after a days sightseeing and also when I first get up in the morning. The hospitality tray consisted of two tiny cartons of milk, 2 coffee sachets, a couple of herbal and Earl Grey teabags, and only 1 teabag of breakfast tea. The first morning, I had tea and my friend had to have coffee (as there was only one teabag). The second morning we both had coffee as the teabag I had used the previous day had not been replaced, Now to breakfast. The room as set out with long tables and reminded me of school dinners. The first morning we arrived when most people had already eaten, and the room as littered with uncleared dishes. Poor choice, 2 types of cereal, a croissant, bread if you wanted toast, and yogurt. Again, one breakfast teabag. French bread which was only replenished when you asked for more. It is a continental breakfast but I have seen better.
Lcoation of hotel Probably handy as a stop off but not good for a sightseeing trip to Paris. We had booked an escorted holiday to Paris and when we enquired with Newmarket holidays before the trip as we had misgivings about the trip, we were told quite forcefully that the company uses all sorts of hotel in the Paris area for their trips. This is a fair comment but when you consider I had boarded the coach at 7am on Saturday, the coach driver had been given the wrong directions to get to the hotel so we drove around outskirts of Paris for 2 hours trying to find it, we arrived at the hotel at 1.15am on Sunday then when we were taken into Paris for sightseeing, it was an hour each way. I think that an hour each way is excessive for Newmarket holidays to be using the hotel as a base when they do trips to Paris.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Suzanne M, Gérant at Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2013

Dear Madam,

We first would like to thank you to have taken some time for your comments regarding your stay in our hotel with a group tour, this is highly appreciated by myself and my team. The breakfast has been organised for the full group in a private area and it was a continental breakfast seted as a buffet as per our contrat with the group organiser, with less choice tha a full hot buffet breakfast. Thank you again for your comments they will help us to give more regular service for our group breakfast continental buffet follow up.This is our mistake for not having given you 2 teabags the first night on the courtesy tray, we would like to appologise for this matter. Unfortunatly we are not able to answer you regarding the rest of your comments as this is part of the group tour organiser. We apologise for our hotel part as it seems that you did not find what you were expecting for when you had chosen your trip to Paris with the group organisation company.

Best Regards

Manager

Reviewed 16 June 2013

I stayed at this hotel for business trip.
There is nothing around this hotel!!
Breakfast: good but too many chinese people present at the hotel
Room: good but not really cleaned, they can do better
WiFi: often gets locked during web calling

Room Tip: Ask for rooms at upstairs.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Suzanne M, Responsable réception at Mercure Paris Sud Les Ulis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Dear Customer,
We would like to thank you for your comments and apologize for our late answer.
Be informed that we are changing our wifi service for a new company and the service provide should be better.
We have taken in consideration your comment about the cleanness of the room and our room manager had proceeded the necessary corections.
Your comments help us to impove our guests satisfactions.
Best regards.