- new and modern
- decent-sized lift
- vending machines for bottled water and snacks
- wifi was ok, but there were times when the connection kept dropping and I had to keep on logging in.
- good number of electrical sockets
- rooms are via code access so no need to worry about room keys etc.
- located within an industrial estate and not near any train stations etc, so unless you have your own transport or there for business .....
- wierd toilet and shower stall layout. Toilet is in a broom-closet-like space. Shower stall is 'exposed' with glass doors.
- you pay when you check-in so you have to decide immediately if you want breakfast etc and for how many nights.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Priceline, Agoda, ACCOR and Evoline ltd so you can book your First Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.