“Ciao!”

Abruzzo Segreto Navelli
Ranked #1 of 2 Navelli B&B and Inns
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My family is from San Pio Delle Camere just up the street from Navelli. In April 2013 I was looking for a B&B close by and a townsperson in Navelli took me to Abruzzo - Segreto B&B. I stayed for a few days and had a wonderful time! James and Francesca were Great Hosts! and will make you feel very welcome. James is from Ireland so it was nice to speak with someone in English (My Italian is terrible, shame on me) and Francesca was a great help with documents that I had regarding my family history. If you need any help with anything or you just want to chat this is the place to be. Nice and cozy , great surroundings, great company and I highly recommend it. I stayed again in Oct. 2013 and next time I return to Italy Ill be staying here again! Grazie, Davide Feneziani

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Our family of 5 stayed only for be night but could have easily stayed longer. We had two rooms and a bathroom to share which worked out perfectly. Rooms and bathroom were well equipped and spacious. This property is located in a lovely village but as others have said it is the hosts that really make this place special.
Our thanks to Francesca for helping us research family in a nearby village. We were made to feel very welcome and there was plenty of local information offered. The dinner recommendation was ideal. It is the small things that made a difference too like a welcoming drink on arrival and a nice after dinner chat over a night cap.
We would highly recommend this place and next time we plan to stay longer and explore the area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank maria7
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Jimmy and Francesca are professionals in their work. They are the most welcoming and hospitable people you will meet for a while. They really make one feel at home and provide you with so much rich information about the area that you will wish you could stay longer (this is how we felt). We had a great chat with Jimmy the last night we stayed with them over a glass of wine and we got to learn so much about the surrounding area and about his fascinating life. They also provided us with places to see nearby in Abruzzo.

Strongly recommend and would like to bring my whole family next time!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank ragutiz
Reviewed 13 July 2013

If you want to make a great long-lasting friendship with someone in navelli, Francesca and jimmy are your people. They are so sweet, me and my family stay here every time we come. They also do any favor you ask, and provide a peaceful and quiet environment for your stay. they receive five stars from me!

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Mmcp13
Reviewed 13 July 2013 via mobile

This is our third time staying at the Abruzzo Segreto and we always love it! My mother is from Abruzzo and we found this sweet place on a trip last year. The thing you want to see in Abruzzo are the hidden + natural treasures in the area. Francesca uses her upbringing in Navelli to give you such special places to visit. We have eaten at the most wonderful little places and seen some of the places an Abruzzo that you will never forget in your life. Their places is sweet to stay and comfortable like a true Abruzzesse Italian home. Get to Abruzzo and to the Abruzzo Segreto Navelli

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed 10 May 2013

The setting is amazing, the local food is terrific and Francesca and Jimmy are fabulous hosts. I loved our room-it was picture postcard rural Italy with a charming view of the hills of Abruzzo. Quiet and peaceful, very clean, and unexpectedly spacious. The local is spectacular; we visited Grand Sasso National Park and a few of the local villages, and the hiking was worthwhile. I recommend this B & B wholeheartedly to anyone looking for a rewarding, restful, and welcoming travel destination.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GregSalustro
Reviewed 8 January 2013

My wife and I had a nice experience in Navelli this past Sept. We stayed with Jimmy and Francesca for five nights. We were trying to hike in the National Parks nearby and while that proved difficult - information in english was almost impossible to find, it was no fault of our hosts. Their english was excellent and they very helpful in trying to find information for us. They also gave us good recommendations for places to eat nearby. Breakfast was basic but good. The Italian coffee was a great way to start off the day. The grounds are very attractive and the beds comfortable. We would highly recommend staying there.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Bill H

Been to Abruzzo Segreto Navelli? Share your experiences!