We stopped at this hotel after cycling from London to Paris we paid just under £50 per night for a double room and for value and location we were very impressed, the staff were helpful before and during our stay, the hotel is located less than 1.5 miles walk from the Arc de Triomphe and less than 2.5 miles from the Eiffel Tower, we know as we walked to and from them both! The area is relatively quiet and people were friendly.As for the hotel rooms are quite small, however they are clean and functional (we wanted to be out and about discovering Paris and spent time in the rooms to sleep!) You do get street noise in the rooms particularly if like when we were there it was hot and needed the windows open to get some air! We were impressed and would certainly return
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret