“Hotel Boissiere”
Review of Hotel Boissiere

Hotel Boissiere
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Reviewed 5 November 2013

My company booked me to the hotel Boissiere last week. At first I was disappointed because it is not in the city center but when I discovered the charming area I changed my mind! It is like a typical french village with a lot of boutiques, bakeries, cafés, restaurants. It is not that far from the center. It took me 20 min by metro to go to the Champs Elysées. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are not that big but very clean and recently renovated. They have high speed internet and it works very well. Very good value for money compared to the room rates in paris!!
Very recomended!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We have spent a great time at Hotel Boissiere. The hotel is very clean and renovated. The staff at the main reception and housekeepers are fantastic. The last day we asked to have the breakfast earlier due to our early departure flight and the receptionist told us there were no problems. When we were back to Malta, my wife realized that she had lost her Iphone in the room. When we contacted the hotel they had already found the mobile and they sent it by post straight after. We were really amazed by the service for a small hotel! During our next visit to Paris we will come back to Boissiere!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I came from Moscow at the Hotel Boissiere for business 2 weeks ago after a friend of mine recommended me the place. It was the perfect hotel for my stay. The room was a bit small but very clean and fully renovated. You have many shops and restaurants all around the hotel. It is a very safe area which is a very important for me as a woman as I travel alone. I really liked the variety of the breakfast. A very good price for value!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 October 2013 via mobile

My wife and I have spent a weekend in September at Boissiere and we had an amazing time. The reception staff was very helpful and spoke english fluently. On the first night they recommended a restaurant nearby, something highly appreciated and we did not regret it as we had a fantastic dinner. The breakfast is highly varied and consists of breads and brioches for only 6€. We were happy to note the girl in charge of the breakfast was very nice and outgoing and spoke english fluently. Our room was very clean and also seemed to be recently renovated as it had a fresh new coat of paint. we eventually befriended an italian couple residing on the 6th floor which had a nice room with a balcony (taken note of for our next visit). Great hotel , great value for money! Will visit again.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 October 2013

I booked at short notice - it was comfortable for a night's sleep and nothing more. There was nowhere to sit in the room other than on the bed, it was not very clean, the pillow smelled and my sheet was torn. Breakfast was edible but not exciting and expensive for the lack of substance and variety.

Disappointing.

Room Tip: Try to find somewhere else.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 October 2013

Nice stay in very small hotel with essential service.
The rooms are too small! The lavabo is not bigger that a A5 sheet... At the morning, when I wake up people on the road could see my breast...
Any free park around. We rented a car and it wasn't easy to find a place every evening.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I stayed here for 2 nights in Sept 2013. The hotel is just outside Central Paris but very accessible. I travelled with a group of 10 friends and we all had single rooms which were at the back of the hotel. Very quiet and no traffic noise. The 2 in our party who shared a twin were at the front which did suffer from some traffic noise.

The single room I had was great. Small but very clean and comfortable.; The bathroom is an area within the main room which is fine for a single traveller. Tiny shower cubicle but good flow/heat of water. Bed/pillows were comfy. Room was very clean.

The reception staff were extremely polite, friendly and helpful.

Breakfast was nice - selection of yoghurts, breads, juice, cereal. Coffee was very strong! Some nice pastries but no croissants which was a shame.

Metro station (Louise Michel) was 5 - 10 min walk.

We had a meal in a local restaurant on the Saturday night which was very nice and reasonably priced. Great wine and no hangover!

The hotel is in a very residential area so you really get a feel for Paris away from the tourist areas.

I would highly recommend the hotel and would stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back if you like a quiet room
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends