My company booked me to the hotel Boissiere last week. At first I was disappointed because it is not in the city center but when I discovered the charming area I changed my mind! It is like a typical french village with a lot of boutiques, bakeries, cafés, restaurants. It is not that far from the center. It took me 20 min by metro to go to the Champs Elysées. The hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are not that big but very clean and recently renovated. They have high speed internet and it works very well. Very good value for money compared to the room rates in paris!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret