We have stayed there several times, and probably will again. The rooms are small and basic, as expected at their prices, but clean; the staff is friendly and accommodating, they speak English. There are no English programs on TV though. They offer breakfast too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret