A great hotel for a week in Paris, yes, the rooms are small but I've paid far more than this for a room the same size in Paris so value for money is excellent. I was out of the room all day anyway so size isn't an issue unless you like staying in your room all day, and why would you do that in Paris!! Everything was clean and tidy, rooms well kept, daily clean, and fresh towels, staff all very friendly and helfpul. Quite a few bars and restaurants in the locality, and easy access to the Metro. Highly recommended if you are in this area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HostelWorld, Expedia, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), getaroom.com, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret