Me and my boyfriend stayed in the hotel for two nights. Very appreciated is reception 24/7 so you have no problem to check-in even in late night hours. Hotel is clean and tidy, nicely equiped as you could expect for this convenient price! However, the best thing about this accommodation is it's location: Beautiful, well maintained quarter full of small bakerys, cafés, boutiques... You can also visit local market with veggie, fruit, meat and cheese - of course :-) it is not that far to the centre, good idea is to rent bikes (we used the automatical stands, but read conditions properly, could be tricky..!!). I only recommend!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Boissiere welcomes you at the heart of Levallois-Perret, in one of its 50 rooms. Ideally located, next to Espace Champerret, Arc de Triomphe and the Porte Maillot, the hotel offers a direct access to the center of Paris. Recently renovated, the rooms are all equipped with free high speed internet connection and a flat screen television. The hotel Boissiere is a fully equipped and disability-friendly hotel. You will definitely enjoy our buffet breakfast with the bread freshly prepared everyday by the close-by bakery and served under the covered veranda. The best way to start your day! We will do our best to make you enjoy your stay at the Hotel Boissiere! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Hotel Boissiere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boissiere Hotel Levallois Perret
- Boissiere Levallois Perret