“Nice hotel, nice staff”

Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Levallois-Perret
Payerne, Switzerland
“Nice hotel, nice staff”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

I hade a very confortable room for a reasonable price. It was the "Privilege room", very pleasant. Five nights, nothing to report about dirt, noise or any problem. Room keeping perfect. I defenitely recommand it.The hotel is not far from a metro station.

Room Tip: Privilège room
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank VincentMino

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Doha
Reviewed 16 October 2013

The hotel is located in a quiet neighborhood away from hustle bustle of the city. However, there is a metro station just two blocks away so reaching anywhere is not a problem. The rooms are average sized (but I guess spacious for Paris standards), well organized & very clean. The bathroom is adequately equipped & has decent size. The reception staff is polite & helpful. Didn't try the breakfast so can't comment on it. I guess the only thing lacking was a round-the-clock restaurant. I feel that if you are on a short business trip, this is a reasonable option to consider.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Husain A
Thatcham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 September 2013

This hotel is located just outside Paris but perfect for where I was working. It appears to be a new hotel but as far as I am concerned lacked one of the basic facilities of a four star hotel - as restaurant! It forced me to head out and eat at places in the area but would have been far more convenient if there had been something located at the hotel. There was an overpriced breakfast as well which was very basic and not the best of quality. The breakfast service was also medicore. My room smelt like cat's urine and the only way to remove it was to close the toilet room door and open the window. Fortunately, the weather was good so it was good to get fresh air. WIFI was available and free but slow and you could only use one device at a time (or that was the experience I had). The bed was far from the most comfortable I have had in four star hotels and the pillows extremely uncomfortable so I did not sleep particularly well. There was a bus stop 100m from the hotel and the metro station about 400m so it was fine. The room was VERY expensive for what it was and for this reason I am more than likely not going to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Martyn W
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 30 August 2013

The hotel is situated outside Paris even it's not hard to get downtown via subway (the closest station is walking distance). The hotel is new and the rooms are fresh and clean. Here are finish the good notes. The rooms are more than small. The wardrobe is tiny and uncomfortable. I even cannot suppose how could be possible to stay in those rooms in more than one person. The hotel staff is unprofessional: as I needed to stay there for one week, when I arrived at hotel I asked for parking my car and the receptionist send me to a close car parking assuring me that the price for 7 days (one week) would have been 55 Euros and show me a photocopy with this indication. Contrariwise, when I picked up my car I paid 129 Euros (there wasn't other option unless I had decided to leave the car parked there for ever). I came back to hotel to complain with hotel staff about the matter (74 Euros could be a price for a nice dinner in Paris) and they said that they couldn't understand how it was been possible. Under my request the receptions (only staff present in the hotel) took the parking ticket assuring me that she would solve the matter writing me immediately a couple of days later about it. I left hotel on Saturday July 13, 2013. After more then 45 days nobody have told me nothing about and I even lose the opportunity to be refunded by my company for expenses as the staff there took the original receipt with her. Definitively - since the price/quality relationship is not bad - if you need to stay in Paris for business reasons only for one or two days this hotel could work, but do not even suppose to stay more or to stay there for your vacation.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Luxury_and_Quality
Ilkley
Reviewed 10 August 2013

We booked a Privilege Room, which was excellent - very modern bedroom and bathroom, well equipped, clean, comfortable large bed and very good aircon, which was a huge relief given the hot weather! It is located in a quiet area with not many tourists, but we found plenty of restaurants nearby and enjoyed walking around Levallois-Perret, especially on Sunday morning where the locals were shopping at the market. It is quite a distance from the centre of Paris, but there are two metro stations which are about a five minute walk from the hotel. The reception area/courtyard is pleasant, where breakfast is served (16 euros), although we just used the tea/coffee making facilities in our bedroom. Great value for money, especially compared to the hotels nearer the centre of Paris.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple