We stayed here for a few days and were originally attracted by the price. However, I can see returning to this hotel the next time we visit Paris. Although it's not right next the metro, there are two stations within a 10-15min walk. The Anatole station was the one we used most days and it's a 10 min walk away through some nice neighborhoods. We found a great bakery along the way that we visited most mornings. Near the Anatole station are a pharmacy, bank, cafe, and grocery store which added to the convenience.
The hotel was, until mid-Dec, a Courtyard. The staff was extremely friendly and accommodating and apologized for the status of the hotel telling us that Movenpick is going to start remodeling in Jan 2013. Howerver, the lobby is upscale and modern, the rooms, while somewhat aged, were clean and spacious - especially for a Paris hotel! We had a junior suite to fit our family of four. I would say our main complaint with this was that the reason we got the junior suite was for the fold out bed which we didn't end up using because the mattress was pretty disgusting. They did bring in a rollaway bed which worked out fine with a kid on that and a kid sleeping on the couch - not ideal, but ok.
Wifi was available in the rooms by getting an access code from the front desk. This service was free, but really slow. Likewise for the internet via ethernet cable - free, but slow. Parking was 17EUR/night which is about average.
Overall, great value with lots of potential. If Movenpick updates the rooms, keeps the wifi free (and speeds it up), with the same room rates, we'll make this our go to hotel for visiting Paris.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fully renovated Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly is ideally located in the stylish neighborhood of Neuilly-sur-Seine at the doors of Paris. Genuine haven of peace in a verdant space, this hotel will charm you for both your business and personal trips. Situated 10 minutes away from Porte Maillot and its Congress Centre, and a few steps away from the American Hospital of Paris benefit from close public transport (metro lines 1 and 3, and several bus lines) or use our shuttle service during weekdays, or our private underground car park. The Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly offers 281 elegant comfortable rooms with air conditioning, HD TV, safe, free WIFI and tea and coffee facilities. Some of the rooms have an Eiffel Tower view and the hotel also offers suites with a separate living room. All our rooms provide you a free access to our Fitness Center. Indulge with an authentic “bistronomique” cuisine, signature of our Chef Damien Delgado, in one of our two restaurants: enjoy a traditional atmosphere at the Brasserie Victor Hugo or a more contemporary experience at the 58 Bar & Lounge, famous for its Champagne collection. Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly privileged situation makes it the ideal location to organize your professional and private events. Our 20 flexible meeting rooms, most with natural daylight, offer you the opportunity to organize tailor-made projects, for up to 400 persons. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard Paris Neuilly Hotel Neuilly-Sur-Seine
- Courtyard Hotel Paris Neuilly
- Courtyard Neuilly-Sur-Seine