“Excellent Hotel”

Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly
amsterdam
“Excellent Hotel”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I really enjoyed Moevenpick Paris together with my friends. Although the hotel in undergoing a renovation, we did not have any disturbances. The breakfast was great, a well filled buffet.
The staff, very friendly. The room was clean, the bed slept well. The bathroom needs renovation....
Next year I'm gonna return to see how the renovated room will be!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
MovenpickHotel, Duty Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this review, 29 October 2013
Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed staying with us and be assured I will communicate your valuable remarks to our team members.

Our philosophy is based on a privileged relation with our customers through a flawless service and we would be very honored to having you staying with us for your next stay. We look forward to make you discover all the next changes of our establishment.

The entire hotel team remains at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us should you need any information or assistance.

Diane Christos. - Manager On Duty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 19 October 2013

We spent 4 nights at the Movenpick at the end of September 2013. They are not a "stones throw" from the Arc. It is more like 2 miles. yes you can get to the subway but you have to walk to the bus stop and then get off at the subway station. It is 40 minutes into Paris. The hotel was "under construction" we asked for a room away from the construction (hammering and heavy drilling all day long) and were told that all the rooms were close to the construction, hard to believe. Our reservation was made in June 2013 and I would have thought since we were staying for 4 nights they could have accommodated us. They did not. There were 2 tours there at the time we were, we were given second best because of the tour?
only 1 or 2 restaurants within decent walking distance. This hotel is too far out for sightseeing.

Room Tip: if you are on vacation, stay closer in Paris
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank antiq410
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Paris Neuilly and for sharing your experience and comments.

I would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience caused during your stay concerning the noise from the construction. Indeed, we are working on the hotel’s renovation and, unfortunately, there is some noise in all over our establishment from Monday to Saturday. We have put the information on the hotel’s website and, also, on the externals booking’s website to avoid any surprise from our guests.

Concerning the hotel’s location, you can go to the city center thanks to 2 subway stations at walking distance. The closest one is the line 3 (Anatole France) at 5 to 7 minutes walking from the hotel. The other one is the line 1 (Les Sablons) at 10 to 15 minutes walking which goes directly to the Champs Elysées in 5 minutes or to the Louvre Museum in 10 minutes. There are also 2 bus stations (line 82 and 174), which go in the center of Paris, just in front of the hotel.
Moreover, we propose a shuttle service for our guests which goes to the metro stations from Monday to Friday between 07.00 am to 10.00 am and between 05.00 pm to 08.00 pm.

The entire hotel team remains at your disposal, do not hesitate to contact us for booking your room.

Sincerely Yours,

Diane Christos - Manager on Duty.
san luis obispo, ca
Reviewed 19 October 2013

A 3 star hotel in a nice neighborhood, but not close to the center of Paris. Reasonably sized modern rooms for Paris in good shape except for the somewhat worn mattresses. Very clean and quiet. We were there as part of a bus tour so can't comment on pricing. The included breakfast was the most limited and poorly staffed that we encountered in France. No free wifi available.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for choosing the Mövenpick hotel Paris Neuilly for your recent stay and for taking the time to share your comments and feedbacks.

I am delighted to read you have appreciated our neighborhood and our rooms. Please, be assured I will communicate your valuable remarks to our team members.

Otherwise, I would like to apologize to you for the inconvenience during the breakfast. I can appreciate your dissatisfaction and I have already shared your comments with the departmental managers concerned, which join me in both apologising and giving me their assurance that corrective action has taken place to avoid any future reoccurrence.

Concerning the Internet connexion, indeed, there is no free wifi available in our hotel because we guarantee to our guests a secure connexion. However, we also propose 3 computers at the business center for free access.

The hotel team and I remain at your entire disposal for any further information you may need and we truly hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at the Mövenpick Paris Neuilly. We will ensure an even more positive experience and encourage you to always make Mövenpick your first choice.

Kind Regards,

Diane Christos. Manager On Duty.
Barnsley
Reviewed 16 October 2013

I stay at this hotel three or four times a year, not because it`s the best in the area, but because it`s the closest to work when I travel to Paris on business.
The rooms are quite comfortable if a little on the small side and the food and drinks are quite expensive, but having said that it is Paris so to some extent it`s to be expected.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
MovenpickHotel, Duty Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this review, 26 October 2013
Dear Guest,

I am taking in consideration your valuable remarks and, be assured, I have already shared your comments with our teams.

Sincerely Yours,
Diane Christos, Manager on Duty.
Amman, Jordan
Reviewed 11 October 2013 via mobile

Location is a bit far from the center . Rooms fairly average in size . Staff are helpful . But there is no free wireless wi-fi any where in the hotel. Hotel is really clean . I would say overall it is a good experience in a quiet residential safe area .

• Stayed October 2013
Dear Guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you very much for choosing our hotel for your recent stay in Paris-Neuilly and for sharing your experience and comments.

I am delighted to read you have enjoyed our staff, the cleanliness and the hotel’s area.

I can appreciate your dissatisfaction about the wifi and I have already shared your comment with the general manager of our hotel. Indeed, there is no free wireless because we guarantee you a secure connection. However, we also propose to our guests 3 computers in our business center for free access.

Concerning the hotel’s location, there are 2 metro stations at walking distance. The closest one is the line 3 (Anatole France) at 5 to 7 minutes walking. The other one is the line 1 (Les Sablons) at 10 to 15 minutes walking. There are also 2 bus stations (line 82 and 174) which go in the center of Paris just in front of the hotel.
Moreover, we propose a shuttle service for our guests which go to the metro stations from Monday to Friday between 07.00 am to 10.00 am and between 05.00 pm to 08.00 pm.

Our aim is to satisfy all your needs, and to ensure that your stay will remain a most memorable experience. We would be very honored to having you staying with us for your next stay.

Kind Regards.

Diane Christos, Manager on Duty.
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Stayed here on a Globus tour and added an extra night on our own. It is under renovation currently but that will not affect your stay. The breakfast is very good. The staff very helpful the rooms are nice and will be upgraded soon. The hotel is very clean. The location is out of the way and you cannot walk or shop. You must take a taxi everywhere as this hotel is located in a neighborhood.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
MovenpickHotel, e-Commerce Manager at Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly, responded to this review, 7 October 2013
Dear guest,

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the cleanliness, the rooms, the staff helpfulness and the breakfast.
We are indeed located in Neuilly-sur-Seine in a verdant setting, a charming and exclusive area just a stone’s throw away from Paris. The hotel offers good public transport connections, many buses and two metro lines: 5-7 minute walk to Line 3 (Anatole France) and a 15 minute walk to Line 1 (Les Sablons) which is only 3 stops away from the Champs Elysées.

Be assured that I will share your valuable comments with our team members. The hotel team and I remain at your entire disposal for any further information you may need and we truly hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you again soon at the Mövenpick Paris Neuilly.

Aurélie Weber
e-Commerce Manager
Zionsville, Indiana, United States
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Spent two nights here while on business travel. Seemed a bit odd that I apparently had a junior suite reserved and when I checked in they offered me a lower priced regular room due to junior suite demand. Fine by me - at least I spent less and received free wifi access. Seems a decent hotel for business and tourist travelers. The room was small but sufficient with no minibar. Paying for wifi would have been a pain. Decent bar, attentive staff - overall - sufficient. Not grand but not deficient.

Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Dear guest,

First of all, thank you very much for choosing the Mövenpick Hotel Paris Neuilly for your recent stay and for sharing your experience and comments.

I am pleased to read that you appreciated the bar and the attentiveness of the staff.

However, I feel very sorry to read that the room did not fully meet your expectations. I have already shared your valuable comments with our teams and we are delighted to inform you that all our rooms and suites are currently being redesigned and most of the new room categories will feature a full minibar.
Beginning of November 2013, our first newly renovated rooms, unveiling an elegant and innovative Parisian style will be available.

I truly hope that we will have the chance to welcome you again to experience these brand new guestrooms.

The hotel team and I remain at your entire disposal for any further information you may need.

Yours Sincerely,

Aurélie Weber
e-Commerce Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neuilly-sur-Seine
Hotel Paris Neuilly
Le Bon Hotel
#8 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine
Hotel de la Jatte
#6 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine

Been to Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly? Share your experiences!