Hotel Charlemagne
Crowne Plaza Paris - Neuilly(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$155
US$150
  • Restaurant
Jardin de Neuilly(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Hotel de la Jatte(Neuilly-sur-Seine)
US$100
US$94
Travelocity
Le Bon Hotel(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$132
Neuilly Park(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$107
Travelocity
Hotel Paris Neuilly(Neuilly-sur-Seine)(Great Value!)
US$164
Orbitz.com
Hotel Au Limousin(Levallois-Perret)
US$172
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewsmetro stationla defensehamprice qualityaround the corneryogurthotel rooms are cleanhotel location istwin roomcleaned dailyon linequiet at nightnearby restaurantsenjoy parisstayed here for nightslittle gemtea and coffee making facilities
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 June 2008

I chose this hotel mainly on the basis of the good reviews of Tripadvisor travellers. I was not disappointed. For a hotel of this calss it would be difficult to find better. Any complaints would be very niggling indeed. The minibar was not cold enough and the floorboards creaked a bit but not worth complaining about. I had a room on the second floor with a little balcony where you could sit in the evening sun and watch the street life. The area is very pleasant with plenty of bars and restaurants. There is a Fineprix supermarket just across the street and an Irish pub round the corner if you like a good pint of guinness! I recommentd the No. 73 bus for getting into Paris and the Metro takes you to Hotel de Ville in about 15 min.
If you stay here don't miss out on going to La Defence. I thought this commercial area wouldn't be worth a visit but I was wrong, its really worth seeing. Kinda weird and fututistic, like something out of a Sci-fi movie.
This was my fourth trip to Paris and the fifth and best hotel I have stayed in. I intend to return to Paris next year and will likely stay in the same hotel.

• Stayed: May 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank Sorefeet
Reviewed 22 January 2008

Really liked this hotel. I was a bit uncertain of what to expect as we got it for so cheap (120 for 3 nights for a double room including breakfast!!).
Its in a nice area, just steps from the pont de neuilly metro. Lovely little street that had mini xmas trees that were lit at night.

The room was fine. it was a bit small but i think most are in Paris. The bed was comfortable and we had a little balcony. The bathroom was nice. a little small but the shower was good.

Breakfast was basic but good. Nice pastries, yoghurts, juice, coffee/tea, meat and cheeses.

Its in a really good location. just off Ave Charls de Gaulle which leads straight to the Arc de triumph. you could walk there in about 20/25 mins.

I dont think you could get better for the money. Its clean, everyone is friendly and in a great spot. I would definitely go here again.

I found this hotel throught hotelscomparison.com which is a great site that compares prices from all of the different sites. would recomment it! I booked through alpharooms.com.

Good luck and enjoy Paris. It is great.

• Stayed: January 2008, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Travel85Dublin
Reviewed 10 July 2007

I have just returned from at 3 night stay at Hotel Charlemagne with my husband. We arrived at 11am and it was not a problem to check in at this time. Our room was quite small but I had asked for a room with a balcony so this made the room seem bigger. The room was nice and clean and each day our room was serviced to a high standard. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. The location of the hotel is great. The metro is less than a minute walk. The surrounding area is very nice with cool bars and restaurants right outside the hotel. We would definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: July 2007, travelled as a couple
3  Thank VLS1974
Reviewed 28 June 2007

We stayed here on a recommendation from friends.
It is well located for access to the subway. Staff was very courteous and helpful. Nice little hotel, enjoyed the stay.

Kid are staying there again this year while in paris in July.

Stayed: July 2006
2  Thank JustmetooAla
Reviewed 12 June 2007

My husband and I stayed at The Charlemagne Hotel in Pont de Neuilly in Paris for a long weekend from 8th-11th June for our first wedding anniversary. We wanted to be in Paris for this because it was in here at the top of the Eiffel Tower in July 2005 that he proposed to me, so we wanted to be in the same place again for our anniversary.
We were pleasantly surprised at how nice the hotel was being that it was only awarded two stars. It is a typical Parisien hotel in a prime location, within easy access of all of Paris. The metro station is just around the corner in the main street. The hotel itself is on the corner of a pretty road with a lovely little café opposite with a fountain where you can sit outside and sip a cappuccino or a glass of wine. We stayed at the hotel bed and breakfast, but if you feel like a snack there is a local supermarket just behind the small bookshop and off license. For meals, if you want to eat locally rather than go into the centre of Paris there are a number of restaurants including a popular Japanese restaurant over the road from the hotel, in the main street you can chose from several restaurants, there is even a Pizza Hut and an English pub.
The hotel itself is exceptionally clean and the décor although quite old fashioned is immaculate. The staff are very friendly, we were given a room on the top floor overlooking the little square and we used to sit up there late at night and ‘people watch’. The breakfast is good too, the usual delicious French croissants with jam, honey or nutella, cereal, fruits, bread, meats, cheese etc. And fresh pots of tea and coffee are provided, whichever you prefer, plus fresh orange juice.
We have visited Paris several times and I can honestly say that this hotel has been the best yet and its not expensive either if you’re on a limited budget. When planning another trip back to Paris we will definitely be staying at The Charlemagne Hotel again.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple