“needs air con”
Review of Hotel du Roule

Hotel du Roule
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Well after reading about this hotel I was a little scared about our stay however I was pleasantly surprised. Came to Paris for the tour de france and just needed a bed this was a good choice, the staff were really friendly and helpful guiding us to where we needed to be. The room was pleasant very clean and big rooms very peaceful sleep but the rooms need are con yes it was a very warm weekend and it is a little out dated however we had a lovely stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne H

Reviewed 14 November 2012

I stayed here for two nights in October. The Roule is a two star hotel so I did not expect much and was not disappointed. The rooms are basic and jaded but it was warm, secure and the bed and bathroom linen were clean. The shower room was also well cleaned. As somewhere to lay my head during a short business trip it was fine and the neighbourhood is very nice. Tip: remember to specify a non-smoking room if that is important for you and make use of the external shutters if you are disturbed by street lights.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My company booked a room there as location was excellent. When entering the room, I thought this was a joke, dirty, old, paint falling. When seeing the bathroom, I thought I'd rather not take a shower there. 95 € is way too expensive for such a hotel. I'll saty with ACCOR hotels or any other next time, even though I need to take a metro, but there is no way I go back there again!!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else that here! Even in the center , with the metro it is direct to neuilly!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Brusselsgirl
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I stayed in this hotel for ten days while visiting my sister in Neuilly, France and I was so disappointed that on my third day something was missing from my small luggage (you wouldn’t want to ask what is it). Linens were kind of dusty and smelled stale if you knew what I meant to say. But of course the location is excellent because Neuilly is an expensive spot.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 August 2011

For every single person who wrote a bad review of this place, your an idiot. If you want a small, quiet, close to main street Paris, this is for you. Its not a dump, its old, Paris and europe is way older than America where even a motel 6 is big. I stayed here and stay here everytime I go. I dont need all the crappy LARGE LOBBY, Gold Plated paint and Bling bling cause I only SLEEP there for which it is perfect. I dont care for the BREAKFAST in the AM cause I am in Paris baby, Coffee at a cafe with ome crossants etc is where its at. Stupid 1 time travelors want luxury and pampering.. Go spend a bazillion bucks for the Marriott or Windhams etc. I dont want you near me....

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank flowbart
Reviewed 13 June 2011

The staff was nice, the room was clean and with free wi-fi internet access. Close to Porte Maillot for the bus to Beauvais Airport. The location is on a quiet street, about 10 minutes from Arc de Triomphe.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 12 January 2011

entered it and within 5 mins i was gone,lobby small,lift tiny,room was a joke,i wouldnt put my dog in it,paints falling off walls,beds older than paris,bathroom was a mess,really dirty place,how this is 2 stars is beyond me.i have been all over the world and have never seen anything so run down,wen i said to reception she went mad,shouting what do u want me to do,i know its a dump,she even said u get wat u pay for,well at 180euro for 2 nites,that wud be enuff to keep it for a year,left and went down the street to a 3 star and was great,staff friendly etc.please keep clear,needless to say,they still took the 90 euro for one nite outa my account,

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bajasus
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neuilly-sur-Seine
Hotel Charlemagne
#355 of 1,803 in Paris
Hotel Paris Neuilly
Hotel Paris Neuilly
#2 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine

Been to Hotel du Roule? Share your experiences!