“OK”
Review of Hotel du Roule

Hotel du Roule
Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Acceptable, average hotel. Great for us visiting friends in Neuilly, but otherwise dull. We had two rooms and all the children said that they reminded them of their English boarding school - not necessarily a compliment. The next door cafe is excellent though

Stayed: April 2014

Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

I booked this hotel 'cause it's 5' walking from the buses to and from beauvais airport, and that's true. A part from this, the hotel and the rooms are old, and smelly, and it's absolutely overpriced. The concierge at first didn't make the receipt of the payment by cash, then made it wrong, but he fixed it. I don't know about breakfast 'cause we left very early in the morning. The surroundings didn't seem very safe to me, and i'm sure i' ll look for another hotel the next time.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Romangirl79
Reviewed 3 September 2013

We stayed here for four nights, although the hotel is old, it is clean and cosy, staff were very nice, it was pleasant stay for reasonable price. Location is excellent for those who travel from airport Beauvais.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 July 2013

Well after reading about this hotel I was a little scared about our stay however I was pleasantly surprised. Came to Paris for the tour de france and just needed a bed this was a good choice, the staff were really friendly and helpful guiding us to where we needed to be. The room was pleasant very clean and big rooms very peaceful sleep but the rooms need are con yes it was a very warm weekend and it is a little out dated however we had a lovely stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Yvonne H
Reviewed 14 November 2012

I stayed here for two nights in October. The Roule is a two star hotel so I did not expect much and was not disappointed. The rooms are basic and jaded but it was warm, secure and the bed and bathroom linen were clean. The shower room was also well cleaned. As somewhere to lay my head during a short business trip it was fine and the neighbourhood is very nice. Tip: remember to specify a non-smoking room if that is important for you and make use of the external shutters if you are disturbed by street lights.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 February 2012

My company booked a room there as location was excellent. When entering the room, I thought this was a joke, dirty, old, paint falling. When seeing the bathroom, I thought I'd rather not take a shower there. 95 € is way too expensive for such a hotel. I'll saty with ACCOR hotels or any other next time, even though I need to take a metro, but there is no way I go back there again!!!!

Room Tip: Go anywhere else that here! Even in the center , with the metro it is direct to neuilly!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Brusselsgirl
Reviewed 15 November 2011

I stayed in this hotel for ten days while visiting my sister in Neuilly, France and I was so disappointed that on my third day something was missing from my small luggage (you wouldn’t want to ask what is it). Linens were kind of dusty and smelled stale if you knew what I meant to say. But of course the location is excellent because Neuilly is an expensive spot.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Neuilly-sur-Seine
Hotel Charlemagne
Fertel Maillot
#1,182 of 1,809 in Paris
Hotel de la Jatte
#7 of 8 in Neuilly-sur-Seine

Been to Hotel du Roule? Share your experiences!