旅館服務糟透了，不過房間出乎意料地並不小。從旅館搭捷運到主要景點至少要半小時，不過旅館就在捷運Église de Pantin站門口。要特別注意的是捷運站「Église de Pantin」與RER站「Pantin」是兩個不同的車站，而且距離不是太近。周圍有一些餐廳和小吃，其中有一家溫州人開的中國餐廳，也有賣土耳其烤肉的店。另外，旅館只提供付費的自助式行李儲藏，挺奇怪的。
Service was horrible, but the room is surprisingly not small at all. The hotel is more than half an hour away from the main attractions via metro, but it is right next to the Église de Pantin metro stop. One important thing to note is that the metro stop "Église de Pantin" and the RER stop "Pantin" are 2 different stops and not that close to each other. There are also some eateries around, including a Chinese (Wenzhounese) restaurant and a kebab shop. In addition, the hotel only has a self-service, paid luggage storage, which is unusual.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The ibis Paris Pantin Eglise is 20 metres from Eglise de Pantin Metro station. It offers air-conditioned rooms, free Wi-Fi throughout, and safety deposit boxes are available at the reception. The rooms at ibis Paris Pantin Eglise feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub or shower. The buffet breakfast includes fresh French pastries, fair-trade coffee, fruit juices, pancakes, madeleines, ham and boiled egg. This ibis also features a bar that is open from 7am to midnight. Metro line 5 provides direct access to Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est Train Stations. The Parc de la Villette and Zenith Concert Hall are located nearby from the hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Ebookers and Cancelon so you can book your Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Paris Pantin Eglise Hotel Pantin
- Accor Paris Pantin Eglise