“Cute, little restaurant!”

Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Puteaux
Price range: US$9 - US$30
Cuisines: French, Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: It is next door to Hotel Le Dauphin in Puteaux.
Bedford, United Kingdom
“Cute, little restaurant!”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

My friends and I ate here on our first night in Puteaux - it was right next door to our hotel! The waiter who served us was very polite and spoke to us in English.
The food is reasonably priced 9-12 Euros for a pizza. I ordered a ham and mushroom pizza for 10 Euros and you definitely get value for your money - I had to leave some as I was so full.
We also got snails as a group starter, which were much nicer than we expected (our first try).
We went around 7 (On a Monday) and the place was empty, except for one other family.
A great variety of food to choose from, lovely staff and we really enjoyed our meals.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Robertaa93

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Friendly and reasonably priced”
Reviewed 24 June 2013

Good food at a very reasonable price. Helpful staff and a relaxed atmosphere. Offers a large choice of mainly Italian dishes.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jasper203
Toronto, Canada
“delicious authentic food and great customer service”
Reviewed 16 June 2013

Me and my boyfriend booked a 3 night hotel stay near the restaurant and were looking for somewhere nearby to eat. After taking a short walk around and price checking (being a young couple on a budget) we went back to this place based on price. I am so happy to say that not only the price was great but the food was so fresh and delicious. It seems like the restaurant is family owned and has great people working. They were so welcoming, patient and super upbeat. My boyfriend and I enjoyed the place so much that we went back for a second time within our 3 day stay and once again were served great delicious food. This time we even got a complementary 2 shot drinks on the house. I cannot describe how friendly the people working there are and how great the food is. So glad we got the pleasure to meet such great people and enjoy such great food! if you get a chance to visit Paris you must come eat here !!!!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank alinab333
Worthing, United Kingdom
“A lovely 1st meal in Paris”
Reviewed 5 May 2013

This was the restraunt my husband and I went to on our 1st night in Paris. It didn't look that much from outside but inside the staff were very welcoming and the decor lovely.

I ordered a four cheese pizza for my main course and was delighted when the waiter brought me up a heart shaped pizza! I was very touched :)

The pizza was delicious and we had a tiramisiu for dessert which tasted lovely and homemade.

Romantic atmosphere, lovely food, friendly waiter would definitely go again.

• Visited October 2012
1 Thank SparklyStuff
London, United Kingdom
“Friendly service and good food”
Reviewed 30 October 2012

Pleasure to visit, really good service, made to feel really welcome. Great pizza and do have their house red, very drinkable.

• Visited October 2012