“AVOID!!! APALLING BEHAVIOR”

Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Puteaux
Czech Republic
“AVOID!!! APALLING BEHAVIOR”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2005

Ordered the hotel via internet, unfortunately read the reviews posted on this site right after ordering Hotel Princesse Isabell for a special last minute deal. Have gotten a little worried so I have called the hotel directly and asked, wheather they have received my booking and if I have a room reserved in their hotel. The leady was not very helpful and for sure she was lying - at first she told me everythnig was OK, but after I informed her of what I have read on the internet, she suddenly started saying in very bad english that the hotel is overbooked (after I complained) she said the hotel is undergoing a reconstruction (ha ha, didnt know it a while ago when I have made my reservation??) and assured me I will be moved into an allied hotel with the same standard... however couldnt tell me where it will be.... THE HOTEL IS CHEATING ITS CUSTOMERS and this seems to be a way for them to fill occupancy in their allied low-class hotels

• Stayed March 2005
11 Thank Mlzika

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Brisbane, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 January 2005

Do not book this hotel - we booked for a 3 night stay over New Years Eve 2005 through a last minute website. We paid £100 per night for 2 people. When we arrived at the hotel, we were informed that they had overbooked their hotel and that we would be required to stay in another of their hotels. We stayed at the Hotel L'Etoile, which was in the middle of nowhere and was filthy - disgusting. Also we had paid for breakfast which we never received. There were at least 6 other couples in the same boat as us - it seems this hotel is famous for booking under the pretence of Princesse Isabelle and then offloading their customers to their other dodgy hotels. If you look at reviews for the Le Dauphin and any other Elysees Hotel Group Hotels you will see that they do this all the time. if i have one piece of advice it's don't be fooled by the front of the Princesse Isabelle cause you are almost guaranteed not to be staying here.

17 Thank Antsuz78

Travellers are raving about these Puteaux hotels

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 November 2004

Do not book the room in Princess Isabelle hotel by internet because even when you receive the booking confirmation and reservation number, it may happen that when you arrive to the hotel you are told by the hotel personnel the hotel is completely full and you would have to go to another one (of much lower quality and far from the place you originally wanted to be in..)
Hotel does not keep you informed about any changes of the room availability even when you provide them with your e-mail anddress and telephone number. I have to say I was very much dissapointed about this situation and attitude of the hotel personnel...

24 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Puteaux
Hotel le Dauphin
BEST WESTERN Rives De Paris La Defense
Hotel Douglas Paris
Hotel Douglas Paris
#5 of 9 in Puteaux

Been to Hotel Princesse Isabelle? Share your experiences!