Home in La Defense
Hotel Vivaldi(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$102
US$94
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$124
US$103
Trip.com
Villa Medicis(Puteaux)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewscoffee machineapartmentstationtrainsupermarketparis
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 July 2012

I've been working in Puteaux and staying in the hotels in la defense/corbevoie when I found this place. This is much more convenient. Lionel offered a friendly welcome and then let me get on with it. There are the basic amenities - hobs/microwave if you want to cook and, my favorite, a decent coffee machine. I was on work so not my priority but to get into central Paris will take 5 mins to the metro (esplanade de la defense) then another 20 to get to the Louvre.

• Stayed: July 2012
Parissy, Propriétaire at Home in La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2012

Hi George,

Thank you for your few lines on your stay in the Miro Studio. Next time, let's hope you'll have time to take a short break and visit Le Louvre.

Have a nice summer break!

Lionel Latham

Reviewed 11 July 2012

It was my third time in France for business, I have tried many hotels with the same price, but Home in La Defense is the best. Room is so nice and clean, with cute kitchen. Location is very comfortable in nice and quiet area, not so far from metro and bus stations, a lot of different restaurants and café are around. Home in La Defense is good choice. I am sure that I will come back. Dmitry K.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 12 July 2012

Dear Dimitri,

Thank you very much for your nice comment about your stay in Calder Apartment. I really appreciated our daily exchange and also your chocolate box from Russia! I hope to see you again next time, by Sept I will open another apartment bigger than Calder, you will be able to try it if you like. Have a nice summer break!

Reviewed 5 July 2012

I stayed in the studio 'Calder' for 2 nights in July 2012. I'm in Paris for business on a regular basis and I sure am thinking about staying over more often. It literally is a 'home away from home' with nice & good-quality restaurants around ('try 'Le Petit Thai'!) and extremely close to work (La Défense). I will be back soon.

Bram

Room Tip: Doesn't matter. They're both excellent I guess.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 6 July 2012

Thank you Bram, I totally agree with you about the "Petit Thai", I lived 9 years in Thailand and can confirm the food is very nicely prepared and the owner is not Chinese but Laos, let's say nearly Thai.

We're also happy that you enjoyed your stay in the Calder Apartment, we're opening another apartment in September, so for your next trip, you can choose either the Miro Studio or the Cesar Apartment (Asian style decoration). Have a nice summer!

Lionel Latham

Reviewed 14 June 2012

stayed in the studio for three nights with a friend, the place is spacious, clean, and comfortable. it is well equipped with cooking utensils, just like staying at home. Right opposite to the apartment building is a lovely bakery, enjoyed our breakfast there three days in a row. The surrounding area and the nearest metro station are very safe comparing to many other places.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with friends
Parissy, Propriétaire at Home in La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2012

Thank you Kate, it was a pleasure to meet you and your friend from Hong-Kong. We're glad you had a nice stay and that you could visit Paris while feeling like "staying at home". This is really our objective, offering the personal experience for travelers (business or tourist) to enjoy a nice trip with no practical inconvenient. UK is not far, if you want to cross the chanel again, you're welcome and you could try the other CALDER Apartment.

Reviewed 21 May 2012

was the first time in paris for me and my boyfriend, but if you'd get back again definitely consider this arrangement. five minutes walk from the metro and in five minutes you are downtown! Accommodation comfortable, spacious, bright, clean, quiet, intimate .... like being at home! try it.
and just outside the entrance to the bakery and a super nice evening many and various restaurants. very quiet and clean.
would absolutely

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Francesca F
Parissy, Propriétaire at Home in La Defense, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2012

Thank you very much Francesca for your nice review. I'm happy to see that this concept of furnished studios with a personal decoration is a way for travellers to visit Paris with a "feel at home" sensation. Hope to see you next time!