US$73
US$66
Hotels.com
Hotel le Dauphin(Puteaux)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$221
US$210
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Novotel Paris Suresnes Longchamp(Suresnes)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$98
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$122/night.

All reviewsfree wififantastic hotelbusiness tripminute walkla defenseeuropekettleseineparismetro
Reviewed 5 December 2014

Nice Hotel, centrally located, friendly staff - though not always helpful to visitors (defect safe because of missing batteries, no replacement batteries could be provided!) - Good breakfast, nice rooms (partially a llittle too small).
Recommended for business and vacationing. Reservations needed!

• Stayed: December 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Kyriad.com - Louvre Hotels Group
Reviewed 20 October 2014

It's hard to imagine more things that could be less than adequate. First the good stuff. The price was reasonable and the staff were very helpful and friendly. Now the stuff that makes me never want to return:
1. Upon entering the room there was a STRONG smell of raw sewage. Apparently due to a dry trap, which was then rectified, but it still has a less than agreeable smell.
2. The room looks like an army barracks. One single bed at the entry, and two single beds pushed together in the main room.
3. I asked for a quiet room so I could rest during the day to get over some jet lag (connecting to Moscow tomorrow). No such luck - some guy with a jackhammer entertained me all afternoon.
4. Toilet paper holder falling off the wall.
5. Toilet paper roll almost gone, and no replacement roll to be found.
6. Wifi so slow, it was almost unusable.
7. Beds are hard (I don't mind firm, but this is military issue!).
8. No apparent way to control room temperature (unit on the wall was dead, and no way to get it going), so to keep the room cool, I opened the windows and got a lot of street noise.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 September 2014

My secretary booked me at the Kyriad, I went with my husband for business. She specifically requested a handicapped room. I notified the front desk of the booking as soon as we arrived, he seemed confused, but gave us the room key, when we arrived in the room I saw it was not handicapped. it was definitely NOT! We could hardly move once we opened the door, and the shower did not have a bench/seat as specifically requested I called to the front desk, he claimed there were not any more handicapped rooms. I told him he better find one, as we specified this and paid for a larger bed with handicapped facilities.
30 minutes later, he found us a room, it was very large, and on the main floor, away from the hotel in a separate part, it smelled a little like a basement. It was a basic room, with older style furniture, not at all like the modern part of the hotel. We didn't care, we'd been travelling for 11 hours, and my husband who was on crutches and just starting to walk out of a wheelchair was exhausted!
We thanked him, he waited around for a tip, which I found absurd! when I looked at the room price it was exactly what we had paid for! He made it seem like he was upgrading us!
We didn't have wifi, and there was no extra lock on the door, which made me very uncomfortable.
The shower didn't have the rubber stoppers on the shower door, so all the water ran out onto the tiled bathroom floor, which was extremely dangerous for my husband and his crutches. The bench was located on the other side away from the actual shower head, so he used the small hand held shower, not a big deal, just impractical, as the door was only a half door, where the shower head was, so when he used the hand held, there was no door, and more water went everywhere! Great thinking for the handicapped!
Then we went to breakfast.... at 08:30 it was nearly empty of food, this cost us each €11.50 for some slices of cheese a bun and 2 slices of lunch meat. When I asked for more breakfast items, they said they were out. Apparently they had a large group, and the food was all gone. The breakfast that they advertised, in the hotel on the photos showed a variety of cheeses, pastries, fruit, yoplait yogurt. NOT there! Nothing was actually, we had to wait for clean cups, and the waitress was miserable about bringing them, and cleaning off the dirty dishes from the previous people. When I asked for yogurt we were told it's not provided to the groups! I stated we were with a large company there for business, she then said she'd take the breakfast off out bill. Which to be honest if she hadn't I would have flipped out! 2 buns, plus cheap lunch meat and cheese is absurd for €23.,00 even if it is Paris! it's unfortunate as it's close to my business clients, but I won't stay here again!

Room Tip: Don't stay in the cellar rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Pros: The staff - especially receptionists - are really efficient, amiable and helpful.
The rooms are immaculate.
The hotel is a 15 minute walk away from the metro station - line 1.

Cons: The breakfast served offers a very narrow range of food, and is barely edible.
The elevators are short of space - they are barely large enough for 3 people to get in.

Room Tip: Some of the rooms may provide a vision of the Eiffel Tower.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2014

A very clean and spacious setup. Great breakfast, good ameneties and close enough to walk to the subway. The rooms was very large with an awesome walk-in bathroom to die for. There was adequate storage but could use some extra space for clothes

Room Tip: ASk for the downstairs, suite by the outdoor walkway
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends