Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention
US$280
US$272
US$151
  • Restaurant
Ibis Paris CDG Airport(Roissy-en-France)
US$182
TripAdvisor
  • Bar/Lounge
US$520
  • Room Service
All reviewslittle thingsshuttle stopovernight stopfree shuttleshuttle servicedesk clerklast nightan early flightstayed one nightairportcdgparisrunwaytrainsignsstopoverconnection
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Stayed at the hotel for a couple of nights to recouperate after flying 24 hours. I found the rooms clean and tidy. The staff were helpful and friendly. The soundproofing was excellent against plane noise, didn't hear a peep. The pricing for both the room rate and the restaurant I found a bit expensive. It is not a hotel to stay in for sightseeing Paris, but for my purpose it was really good.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Ice_D_8
Joel-Sonnes, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

Dear Madame, Dear Monsieur,

Reviewed 11 April 2014

Overall very good, restaurant quality was good even if service was a bit approximate. I was surprised that the airport shuttle frequency in late afternoon was only every 30 minutes, we had to wait 29 minutes and saw the Hilton & Hyatt shuttles twice!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
3  Thank Stuart F
PULCDG, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2014

Dear Madame and Dear Monsieur,

We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services. Regarding the shuttle service frequency it's every 15 minutes from 05:30 am to 10:00 am and 07:00 pm to 10:00 pm. From 10:00 am to 07:00 pm it's every 30 minutes or you can take the CDG Val station every 4 minutes and walk or order a shuttle between the station Parking PR and the Hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2014

I ended up in Paris late night with my flight schedule totally jeopardized because of visas issues and spent a night at Pullman at CdG. Despite having strong tension because of my travel problems I immediately felt relieved once there and once in the room I ordered food and been able to leave everything outside. I have been late for the day menu, so I had to go with a standard pizza, that was good and arrived quickly.
My sleep was smooth, no noise at all, and the morning, looking at the airport airstrip from my window, I felt relieved and optimistic. After a good and abundant continental breakfast I started dealing with my visa issues and I got through just minutes before I had to leave the room. I was then able to extend my stay for a few hours until my flight check-in. I worked excellentely well from the room, and I think this hotel is now a sort of talisman for me.
It has surely been and unforgettable stay.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
PULCDG, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear Monsieur,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We will share your comments with our team. We are sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
Thanks you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Best regards

Reviewed 2 April 2014

The hotel is good, with a nice view of the airport's runway, and the best part: it's really quiet, even with the landing and takeoff of the airplanes during almost all the time. The bad part: it has no service to help you with the luggages when you arrive (you have to ask for it and they toke a lot of time to bring my luggages to my room), and the parking is REALLY expansive, and you have no other way to park the car if its not the parking!! It's a good choose for one or two nights, when you are waiting for your fly, but no more than that.

Room Tip: The runway view is great for those who like planes and it's quiet!
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Zezinho N
Reviewed 2 April 2014

The only downside to this hotel was the staff member who greeted us at reception. We along with other passengers had been off loaded by Malaysian Airlines for one day but had been put up here as compensation. As we had arrived at the airport early morning to be told that this was going to be the case it was disappointing to be received poorly by the girl on reception who was quite rude and gave us the feeling that it was all our fault that this had happened. However apart from that and the fact that we were stuck there for the day (there had been an accident and transport to the airport was badly affected), with no infrastructure around for you to visit like shops the hotel was fantastic. Lovely room with a view of the airport so we could watch the planes taking off and apart from that one person all the rest of the staff were friendly and helpful

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AucklandTripper
PULCDG, Directeur général at Mercure Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport et Convention, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

Dear Madame and Dear Monsieur,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the Pullman Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport during your stay At Pullman, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Regarding the staff member who welcomed you, we will share your comments with our front desk manager.
We appreciate your sharing your comments,