Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle
  • Room Service
Campanile Roissy(Roissy-en-France)
Residhome Roissy Park(Roissy-en-France)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsrelais spacomfortable bedsshuttle servicestaff was very friendly and helpfulcdg airportfree shuttleclub sandwichstay overnightmodern hotelkitchenetteparisdishwasherroissyairlinecommutebathtubgold
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 November 2013 via mobile

For a great welcome and a free upgrade only to find the wifi in the area was not working. The night duty staff were not prepared to restart the router and seemed to be aware of the problem and had kept quiet. After some argument and demanding for manager I was offered a change of room to another block same night or same block next day. Major inconvenience but worth the trouble. Hotel has very clean environment a nice bar and restaurant. I did not use these. Again the pool looked stunning with glass walls and the view of trees nearby. Very convenient location with free buses to and from terminals at reasonable frequency which means you can get to centre of Paris easily. I would stay here again! But if you are in Paris for the city check out rates as I would chose this place for quality and value.

• Stayed: September 2013
RelaisSpa, Responsable relations clients at Crowne Plaza Paris - Charles de Gaulle, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear Lindzeh,

Thanks a lot for your helpful feedback.

I feel sorry to note that most of our services did not match your expectations. Rest assured that your remarks have been sent to the relevant department and necessary actions will be taken. For your information, we are changing our menu at the restaurant and at the bar.

I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming in a very near future.

Best Regards,

Charlotte- Guest Relation

Reviewed 24 October 2013

Stayed 4 nights, sprained my right foot due to lack of Hotels’ implementation of safety standards.
No wet floor signs and Spa pool safety rules only in French.
Paid cash and still Hotel charged my credit card 18 days later, took 3 weeks to get my money back
My wife’s’ lost scarf was found, lost again, appeared on check out!
Concierge sweet,but incompetent

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Leo273
Reviewed 22 October 2013

my wife and i spent our 1st year anniversary at this hotel, it was ok to begin however we ended up paying much more than it stated online. in addition to this we did not get our deposit back for petty reasons, they said my wife's hair was on the floor so that would cost them a lot to remove it, her mascara was on the towel and i think it was her blusher that was also on the floor, i'm sure they can just take a vacuum to remove it, however they wanted to be difficult.

the sauna was dirty all week, the pool was filth, my wife even found a strand of hair on the bed before we even settled in our room, when we reported this to a member of staff she said she does not speak English and was very uncooperative .

they state that the pool and sauna is free, but we had to pay
W.T.F

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 October 2013

We stayed here for the last night of a month long holiday before flying home from Charles De Gaulle airport. The hotel presented well and is in a hotel precinct near the airport. On arrival we were directed rather than greeted by the doorman and at the reception we waited on a line with three other clients while the three reception staff were on the phone. We finally checked in and were given the key, again no welcome or offer of help with our luggage. on entering the room we immediately notice a strange undulation of the flooring. As we walked across the floor, water squished up through the boards. This was all across the room. A trip to reception later and we had the key to another room, again no offer of help with our luggage. As we were exiting the flooded room we were stopped by a manager who said there was no problem and we should wait a moment. He disappeared never to be seen again so we moved to the next room. This room looked great, but the Aircon wouldn't turn on. While I opened the windows to get some air and found our view was of a cemetery my husband made another visit to reception to report the Aircon problem. "Yes ,that's right the Aircon doesn't work in that room." Was the advice, so yet again we moved room, no help with luggage or apology for the inconvenience. The third room was spacious clean and functioning! (At last) We had wasted over an hour just getting a room which we booked months before.
We had a really excellent dinner in the hotel bistro.
Next day we once again joined a queue to check out but no payments could be accepted due to computer failure so everyone was negotiating how they could be emailed to pay at a later date. This is not the kind of delay that you need before negotiating the delays expected at Charles De Gaulle airport.
This was the only five star hotel that we booked during our month of travels and I'm not sure how they get the star ratings in France but this was not good enough for any hotel regardless of rating. I will never stay at this hotel again and would think twice before booking any hotel in this precinct near Charles De Gaulle airport.

Room Tip: Dont bother
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank EG039
Reviewed 10 October 2013

I was truly blown away by the experience at this hotel. It really is a spa resort. The pool, sauna and steamroom were amazing. The rooms are warm and inviting with kitchenettes including a dishwasher. The staff go above and beyond to make you feel like a valued guest. Forget whatever you may have heard about snobby customer service, the staff here make you feel like a star. Yes, it's outside of the Paris city limits, but WOW what a difference. It's worth the commute into the city to stay in such a nice place.

Room Tip: The room numberin is a bit odd. There are two towers. Make sure you ask which tower you're in to avoid confussion. The rooms in tower two are wonderful.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple